Infection On Face


my father has infection on face its swelling on face with irritation its been more than ten years he has done so much medication but still problem is there I want him to be treated with cupping I want u people to suggest good specialized doctor to place cupping on him within Rawalpindi Islamabad thanku

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)