Psychiatry Issues


I have some psychiatry issues, I visited Government hospital but doctors did not treat well there, I have no job so I have not have enough money to pay private fees, so any doctor who can help me


Marham Admin

Dear Member,
Please post your query to Marham's Facebook Page, it can be answered properly there.
Thank You.


Post Owner

I can't do that, because my family members are added in my account so if I commented there, there will be issues of privacy so I can't do this...
thanks for responding...

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)