Swelling Right Underarm


i felt swelling in my right underarm and chest bones. i consulted specialist and all test, xrays are clear. one dr said its a swelling on membrane on chest and recommended me talgesic and napodac. i got relieved but could not Continue the medicine. still having this problem.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)