Vascular Surgeon


i would like to know about vascular surgeon for fistula. can anyone help me in this regards


Marham Admin

Dear Member,
You need to consult a general Surgeon. Here's the link of general surgeon in Islamabad.

Thank You.

Attach Photo here:

Frequently Asked Questions

Vascular Surgeon

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)