Questions Asked From Dietitian/Nutritionists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Dietitian/Nutritionist

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Gain Mass

asslam o alykum, My age is 21 & i m too week... basically i just want to know check my self to get good diet plan or some test and extra tablets for good heath if necessary.

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Over Weight

i want to loose weight ,i ant a diet plan

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Short Height

I'm 17 years and 4'11 I got my periods when I was 12 I haven't grown past after my 14 I guess so my mom is 5' 2 and dad is 5'9 is there any chance to grow 2-3 inches.

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Weightloss

I have tried diets. Portion control n have refrains from simple carbs. Arthritis doesn't allow me to do workout or walk. I couldn't reduce weight. Periods irregula. Pcos vitD deficit. How may I reduce weight. Walk caused me swill kn...

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Over Weight

I want to reduce my Wight. My current weight is 92.5kg. I have fracture in my right leg and also right hip in a road accident. Treatment is ongoing. From last 9 months staying home. Now start little walk with the help of sticks. I f...

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Severe Knee Pain VitD 6.4

Hi, I posted a dew days back regarding recent searing pain in my knees and general body fatigue. Cavities developing in teeth and whitening of hair in the last few months. I then took a few blood tests and Vitamin D and Calcium te...

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Bloating

I have bloating issue.. its not like i eat much or a great variety.. but after eating or some time quiet late after eating i experience bloated stomach pain in lower stomach.. i dont eat wheat so thats sure i dont have wheat allergy...

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Pcos Diet

I m Pcos patient age 20. Can you please tell me diet plan for losing weight ? I need urgent help.

Dietitian/Nutritionist

Weakness-skinny Body- Light Weight

Dear doctor, I have been watching on internet about the benefits of supplements particularly "creatine"... it help to grow your muscles and maintain your health and my question to you is, I should take creatine or not?(rea...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Dietitian/Nutritionist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Dietitian/Nutritionist