general-physician

Lump on chest

Asking for Self, Male, 21 years old, Lahore

I am 21 years old male, I have a kind of lump on my left breast, I feel pain on applying pressure. It feels like there is something disk shaped inside. The right and left breasts are different in size. The right one is completely fine.

8 Answer(s)

Facebook Marham Twitter Marham
Doctor Photo

up-vote

First of all have a Fnac of that swelling and serum prolactin to knew its nature then will decide what to do for that

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MRCP(UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edenberg), FACC(USA), FACP(USA), FASIM(USA)

Aoa thank you and this is gynaecomastia requiring a consultation followed by thorough investigations before we can reach a diagnosis

Doctor Photo

up-vote

aoa...hopefully some benign thing means harmless...but you need to go to a surgeon

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Can u get the ultrasound of your breast thanks

Doctor Photo

up-vote

salam Need to examine you first...kindly call for appointment 0301 4683882

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Hand on examination is necessary to see whether its lipoma or something.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Kindly contact to any General Surgeon or whatsapp the pictures and ultrasound reports

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist)

DR FAISAL ILYAS CONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST/ENDOCRINOLOGIST(AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL EXPERIENCED) Specialities:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Cholesterol* Other Hormonal Issues The Indus HospitalDaily Time 01:00 to 08:00 PM Shamsi Hospital Mon, WedTime 8:30 to 10:00 PM Kharadar General HospitalTue, ThursTime 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Taj Consultants Clinic, Gulshan e IqbalMon, Wed, Frid 10:00 AM to 12:00PMTue, Thu9:00 PM to 10:00 PM Burhani Diagnostics, SadarTue,  ThursTime 09:30 to 10:30 AM Call for appointments03332704879

Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved by Marham