psychiatrist

painfully depresion

Asking For Self, Female 25, faisalabad

um completely loss my life my hopes and expectations. my past my childhood is the reason I want to come back in my life. wid happiness. plx suggest what I do... m from fsbd

4 Answer(s)

Facebook Marham Twitter Marham
Doctor Photo

up-vote

You need to consult a clinical psychologist for proper diagnosis and
treatment. till then write you thoughts on paper that disturbs you and see
how valid they are and is there any alternative healthy thought comes in
mind even if not then you can share with me.
See all our emotions are triggered by our thoughts and thoughts are
unstoppable neighter we can control them not we stop them so all we need to
do is to change/alter our thoughts.

Anonymous but how I can share wid u

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Call me please 03134334678

Doctor Photo

up-vote

You need to see a psychiatrist first for proper diagnosis .the psychiatrist shall conduct tests to rule out medical reasons or depression like thyroid problems. If all the tests are clear then it's clinical depression. The treatment of this condition is with medication or psychotherapy, sometimes both. Psychiatrist can prescribe medication and clinical psychologist can provide the therapy. Good luck

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MS Clinical Psychology, PhD ( Scholar)

Hi there

Extreme sadness can lead one towards hopelessness and loss of motivation.
I recommend you to go and see a Clinical Psychologist or Psychiatrist for proper evaluation of your symptoms.
In the meanwhile i would recommend that you focus on the activities that bring you pleasure so that you feel better about your self.
Also make sure that you are following a healthy diet and an active life style. If you are not busy then negative thoughts will make your more sad.

If you are coming to Lahore, you can see me at Hameed Latif Hospital.
Let me know if you need to ask any thing else as well.

Anonymous me from.fsbd.I also want to happily life I try my best but I still failed.what I do plx suggest me

Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved by Marham