Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Pediatric Endocrinologist

Thypoid Vaccination In Epilepsy

My son is taking epilepsy medicine epival (1.5 in morning ) and (1.5 in night) .he got last fits in 2021 but he us taking the medicine till now so can he have the thypoid vaccination. He is 8 years old.

Neuro Physician

Acne

hello i have hypothyroidism, i have always had acne on my face but from the last year it has reduced but there are scars and few pimples grow here and there. i have been taking care of my skin but those scars aren't fading what shou...

Pediatrician

My 1.6 Months Old Eating Soil

my son is 1.6 months old has suddenly started soil . Kindly tell me what to do although I m giving him folic acid

Pediatrician

Wanted To Get Weight Gain

my daughter is 6 months her weight is 5kg is it fine.Suggest me things that help help her for good healthy group as in month if Feb she diagnosed with pneumonia. but now it's fine

Physiotherapist

Have A Stroke With A Heart Attack

Dear Sir/Mam meri mother ko falij ka attack hua ha or unki right side kam ni kar rahi thi jis me tang,bazu or bola ni ja raha tha... ab wo pehle se behtar hen maga zuban se bola ni jata or hath ki ungaliyon me harkat nahi ha .... ki...

Urologist

Bumps On Testicles

I’ve had these bumps on my testicles for years and it’s a recurring issue that I would like to end. There are multiple bumps that vary in size, they don’t cause any pain or discomfort, sometimes they grow or shrink in size, when pun...

Hematologist

Hemoglobin Is 70

my daughter hemoglobin is 70 ,and she is not eating anything from 7 days

Neuro Physician

Back Intense Pain

my brother had intense back pain which wasn't bearable. His Dr asked him to go through MRI and here today I got the report. kindly someone can guide me about detail of the report and how we can overcome this?

Gastroenterologist

Stomach Issue

Feeling something stacked in throat after vomiting When eat or drink fluid feel swallowed problem