Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Internal Medicine

High ESR

assalam o alaikum mujhe diebities hai is liye me har 6 months me different test ker wata overall health ke liye so is baar cbc ke report ye ayi hai kindly check and reply

Gynecologist

Breast Feeding

Assalam o Alaikum, my daughter is just 10 days old and she is on mother feed but the issue is she only takes milk from my left side and reject right side and don’t suck from there. I tried so much times. Bcz of this my right side pa...

Urologist

Penis Skin Darker

My penis skin is becoming darker and rough.what is the reason

Urologist

Duration Of Sex Timing

Please give advice. What is the average intercourse duration. My duration is less than 30 Second. Should I consult to doctor or it's normal?

Urologist

Intercourse Duration

What is the average intercourse duration. My duration is about 20 seconds. Is it necesary to consult with doctor?

Gynecologist

Periods Problem

Asssalam o alaikum doctor main married hun and mother of 20 month old breastfeeding baby mjhe 10 days phle periods k light brownish nd reddish bleeding hui hai 2 din se phle raaat ko hui phir sham me bhi phir ruk gai to kia normal h...

Urologist

Sexual

My penis was not straight as usual and the timing was too short.

Urologist

Nightfall Problem

Assalamoalaikum. Roz ehtelam ka msla hai jski waja se neend disturb rehti hai raat ma nh hota to subha fjr ke baad soty wqt hojata ha mobile wagera ka bhi sahi estemal ha. Mtlb neend zada nh le skta wrna ehtelam hojata hai.plz guide...

Gynecologist

Mri Pelvis Contrast In Pragnancy

is mri pelvis contrast safe while in pragnancy.my wife has faint line in urin strip test and has history of miscarriages .