External Piles

from the past 2 month i am facing a problem it is external piles( bava seer) my age is 37. i M much worried about this.


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 13 Positive Reviews

Consult general surgeon


MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Faisalabad

review-img 20 Positive Reviews

You need to see a Surgeon who will examine you and suggest treatment and / orsurgery


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Needs check up


M.B.B.S, F.C.P.S.(Gen.Surgery), FACS (USA) | Lahore

review-img 5 Positive Reviews

needs check up by a gen surgeon


MBBS,FCPS (Pak),FRCS (Ire), Intercollegiate Specialty Board Certified FRCS in General Surgery | Lahore

review-img 44 Positive Reviews

ASA u need to consult a surgeon and then the examination will determine the treatment protocol. https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-surgeon/dr-syed-imran-hussain-andrabi


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

not to worry. this can be treated with medication or just a small operation is required. it's according to stage. dr kamran Ali. Latif Hospital, Allah Hoo choke, lahore