Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Or Not

UPT main madahm si 2nd line a rhi ha.ab Beta HCG blood test b krwia haaa to mjhyy guide krin pregnancy ha k nhiiii serum beta HCG level 20.88 aiaa ha

Dermatologist

Skin Problem

Mry forehead pr choty choty dany hai bht choty bht barek ya kasy khtm ho gy or garmiyo ma skin bht oily hoti hai ma kia use kro jis sy skin the rhy

Gynecologist

Irregular Period

My daughter's periods start when she was only 11 year old now she iz 13.. esko date b thk nh ati r kbhi bleeding km to kbhi zda hoti pain b hota jo 3 to 4 days tk rehta r kbhi nh b hota to kia ye koi issue hy r eska kia treatment hy...

Gynecologist

Early Ovulation

Aoa! My question is about early ovulation,I ovulate 9 day of my 26 or 28 day cycle ,kindly tell me is it normal,and what are the golden days of my fertile window.

Gynecologist

Due To Pregnancy I Feel Nausea All The Time.

how to deal with this condition. i get irritated alot plz help nd guide

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

I have a friend who rubbed her genitals with her husband but she doesn't want pregnancy right now. She was on her ovulation period but the guy didn't penetrate. They just rubbed their genitals with each other. Is there still a chanc...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

Aslamoalykum can anyone kindly recommend a good protein powder thats safe in pregnancy

Androurologist

Kidney Problem

I have pain in lower back side pain some time urine flow is increase and some time decrease

General Surgeon

Fell Like Stone Or Infection In Center Of Penis

some time feel suddenly some pain in penis for some second and I feel that it's a infection or stone stone in penis. I also want to told you that I have done my kidney stone lithotripsy two time and last I almost 1.5 years ago. T...