Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Gynecologist

Gynae Issue

respected doctors plz suggest something,I have been suffering from abdominal bloating,body swelling,discharge and severe body aches along with weight gain since a few days

Internal Medicine

Sweating On Palms

I have a problem of sweating on palms of hands and foots which is quite embarrassing. someone can suggest me solution please.

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Pain

حالت حمل میں بہت زیادہ تکلیف ہے

Dermatologist

Hair Thinning

Hair thinning don't know why it happened

Gynecologist

Abortion

Its been 7 days since we had intercourse and my girlfriend is experiencing stomach aches, weakness and chakkar. how to be sure if shes not pregnant right now? how do we stop it now

Dermatologist

Face Ellargy

Mery face par kharish ho jati hai skin Me choty choty dany ban jaty hn koi b cream night cream lgaon tw dany lal ho jaty hn

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

during pregnancy best vignal wash Bataa dy? Shukria

Psychiatry

Mental Health

I've been feeling disconnected from myself from others and from the world and the world seems like a colorless and lifeless place I also have lost my communication skills and went through some trauma and heartbreak I don't feel like...

Nephrologist

Right Flank Pulsations

AOA all drs specially urologist and nephrologists, he has been a patient of kidney stones on and off for almost 10 years, now his right flank has pulsations which can be felt over the skin by palpation since ramazan, the pulsations...