It is time of the year when you would hear a lot of coughing and sneezing at your workplace. It’s natural to feel concerned in such a scenario. Sensing your problem Marham has come up with some of the best tips to prevent flu at the workplace.
How to Prevent the Spread of Flu?
- Use a hand sanitizer before and after you leave your desk and workplace.
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing. Make sure to wash your hands after a potentially contaminated contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Refrain from using coworker’s tools and supplies.
- Use a non-toxic surface cleaner to wipe off your desktop.
- Ensure that people and visitors suffering from flu should visit only after they are well.
Tips to Avoid Flu:
- Eat a healthy diet rich in protein, minerals, and nutrients. Fresh vegetables and fruits should make a big part of your diet. To know more about healthy diet book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Islamabad, Karachi or any other main city of Pakistan using marham.pk.
- Regular exercise helps to build your body and immunity stronger. It also is helpful in reducing stress and improves your quality of sleep.
- Stress can hamper the ability of the immune system to protect you from certain ailments. Keep stress levels low and get help if necessary. You can find and consult the best psychologist in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan using marham.pk.
- Make sure to soak up enough sunshine. It activates vitamin D. this vitamin is necessary for proper functioning of your immune system. Consider taking a vitamin D supplement if you lack it.
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- An Incredibly Awesome Journey of Untwisting Two Brains - July 19, 2019
- Should You Consult a Sexologist? - July 18, 2019
- Dermatologist Versus Cosmetologist - July 17, 2019