If you are here to know the signs and symptoms of high blood pressure, sorry! I can’t help you to be precise. Because I am not your sphygmomanometer!
Only a sphygmomanometer can exactly tell you about the rise in blood pressure. As the high blood pressure in most of the cases is symptomless. That’s why It is known as a silent killer. But sometimes you experience one or two symptoms and in rare cases all the following symptoms, you should take it seriously. Having high blood pressure is a life-threatening condition. And ignoring its symptoms can be dangerous. You can visit the best general physician in Lahore through Marham for proper consultation.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure:
Here are some most noticeable symptoms of high blood pressure;
- Facial flushing: It occurs when blood vessels in the face region dilate. Many triggers are behind this facial flushing. But all these triggers result in a rise in blood pressure.
- Dizziness: It is also one of the main symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Headache: Hypertensive patients usually feel pain in the head and neck region with stiffness in the muscles of the neck region. This is a common symptom of high blood pressure.
- Blood spots in the eye: Sometimes blood spot appears in the eye due to high blood pressure that damages the blood vessel in the eye.
- Shortness of breath: Patients also feel restlessness and breathlessness during an episode of high blood pressure.
- Nosebleed: Bleeding from the nose is also an important symptom of high blood pressure. It is due to the damage of any blood vessel in the nasal cavity that causes the bleeding.
- Heart palpitations: Heart palpitations are also a symptom of high blood pressure. Throbbing sensation in the head and chest region is common in patients with high blood pressure.
- Nausea and vomiting: You can also feel nausea or sometimes vomiting when your blood pressure is high.
- Vision changes: Blurred vision is also associated with high blood pressure.
- Ringing in the ear (tinnitus): Ringing sounds in the ear that are known as tinnitus is also one of the common symptoms of high blood pressure.
It is not at all necessary that you feel the above-mentioned symptoms with high blood pressure. These symptoms can be seen in other medical conditions also. That’s why monitoring blood pressure is the only way to know the actual status of blood pressure. But these symptoms are alarming and helpful when you have a history of high blood pressure.
You can consult the best general physician in Lahore through Marham for your proper diagnosis and treatment.
For online doctor consultation, you can book your appointment through Marham mobile app or official website.