Femto Lasik is the most efficient technology currently available within the field of laser eye surgery. This method is done by cutting off a microscopically thin layer on the surface of our cornea. It is later fixed and corrected if there are any issues left.
These are the cases Femto Lasik in Pakistan is done in:
- Nearsightedness (myopia): This is when our eyeball is a little longer than normal and the cornea curves sharply. Consequently, we can clearly see the things which are closer to us but can’t identify the objects which are far away.
- Farsightedness (hyperopia). This is a vice versa of Nearsightedness. In this case, the eyeball is shorter than usual and the sight is blurry and is unable to focus properly.
- Astigmatism. In this situation, cornea flattens abnormally and causes the vision to blur.
Should You Consider Femto Lasik?
Femto Lasik surgery is considered as one of the safest and successful surgeries ever performed. From getting rid of the glasses immediately to quickly improved vision, there are many more to mention.
- No risk of complications such as infections and inflammation. Easily treatable in case of any complications
- The Femto Lasik treatment increases long-term corneal stability and the opportunity to correct higher refractive errors.
- Healing in a shorter span of time.
- The sight will improve much more quickly.
- Excellent visual results.
- Femto Lasik has less pressure on the eye as compared to other eye treatments.
- Very little or no discomfort.
Life After Femto Lasik Treatment
Femto Lasik offers complete improved vision and immediate removal of glasses. It has a quick and good chance of achieving 99% of the vision after surgery. 8 out of 10 people who have opted this procedure, do not need glasses anymore. People who have a low grade of nearsightedness luckily experience more success with refractive surgery as compared to the people with a high degree of nearsightedness or farsightedness. In the case of any issue, doctors recommend performing another surgery. There is a rare chance of complication. eyes slowly return to the level of vision they had before surgery. This might happen due to certain conditions, such as abnormal wound healing, hormonal imbalances or pregnancy. Sometimes this change in vision is due to another eye problem, such as a cataract. You can talk to the best doctors for femto lasik in Pakistan through Marham.
Femto Lasik Cost In Pakistan
Femto Lasik Cost in Pakistan varies from PKR 50,000 – 150,000. The procedure cost totally depends on the area and services you are asking for.
It depends on the equipment that is used, condition and complication of the patient’s case, hospital and the doctor performing the procedure.
FAQs About Femto Lasik
Q: What is the difference between Lasik and Femto Lasik surgery?
A: The only difference between Lasik and Femto Lasik surgery is that Lasik surgery is done using a blade and Femto Lasik is totally a bladeless procedure.
Q: Is Femto Lasik safe?
A: Femto Lasik is one of the safest procedure performed with a success rate of 99%
Q: Is Femto Lasik painful?
A: Femto Lasik is a painless procedure and has no side effects
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- 10 Secrets Of Staying Hydrated In Ramadan - April 8, 2021
- Heart Palpitations: What Are The Possible Causes And Treatments? - January 26, 2021
- Find The Top 5 Psychologists In Islamabad Here! - January 15, 2021