Table of Content
With the digitalization of every field in human life, the health sector has also evolved a lot. E-commerce is our future and the only survival strategy to combat economic pressure. Online hospitals and online pharmacies are some of the many examples of e-commerce. If you want to know how to order medicine online in Pakistan, read this article till the end!
Online medicine delivery is not a problem anymore. Before COVID-19, some advance, well-developed countries have the concept of online pharmacies and medical stores. In Pakistan, some innovators had started experimenting with health and technology to facilitate the public before the COVID-19 pandemic. But after the outbreak of this contagious disease, social distancing becomes crucial to hinder the spread of the coronavirus. So, everyone has realized that it is high time to start online medicine delivery to maintain the performance of our healthcare department.
How To Order Medicine Online In Pakistan?
You can use different apps or websites to order medicine online in Pakistan. Many online medical stores also have helpline numbers and WhatsApp to provide you with guidance related to your medications or taking orders. All you need to do is search the medicine in the search column of the online pharmacy app, select the required amount of medicine, and place the order. Some online pharmacies also ask for your prescription, and you have to send the picture of your doctor’s prescription to get the medicines. The delivery team of the online medical store will deliver your medication under professional supervision at your doorstep.
There are many online medical stores in Pakistan working day and night to provide their services to the public. For example;,
- Sehat (Fazaldin)
- Green Pharmacy
- Bashir Sons
- Punjab Medical Store
- Dawai Online
- Shakoori Pharmacy
- Marham.pk Medicine delivery service
Benefits Of Ordering Medicine Online:
Technology has made human lives so easy. You can do everything with just one click!
- You can order medicines and get them delivered to your doorstep without going out.
- You can search and find the alternate brand for the prescribed medication while sitting in your home.
- It will save your travel expenses and time.
- Online medicine delivery helps in reducing the workload on pharmacy staff.
- Online medical stores help in maintaining social distancing during the covid-19 pandemic.
- You can also consult the online pharmacist available at the online pharmacy and get information about your medicines.
Side Effects Of Ordering Medicine Online:
Everything has some positive points and some drawbacks. Ordering medicine online also creates some problems. For example;,
- The misuse of medicine becomes common as people have access to the medication.
- Self-medication becomes more frequent.
- Issues related to LASA (look alike-sound alike) medicines have become more common if you order medication on a phone call. Maybe the pharmacy technician or the pharmacist misinterpret what you are saying and deliver you medicine that is ‘sound-alike’ of your prescribed treatment. So the chances of mistakes are there. You should always send the prescription to the online pharmacy through WhatsApp or picture messages to control these human errors.
Drug Information Center And Online Pharmacy:
The drug information centre is the unit of a healthcare system that provides information related to drugs to the general public and medical professionals. Every medicine has an active ingredient in it that is the primary drug of that medicine. If you want to know anything related to that drug, you can contact the pharmacists available at the drug information centre associated with online pharmacies.
You can know the dose according to the patient’s age, gender, weight, and height, get information related to side effects, contraindications, drug interactions, allergies and many other things from the professionals providing their services through online pharmacies.
You can also consult the best doctors in Pakistan through the online consultation Marham.pk platform to get information related to medicines and their doses.
To find, book and consult the top health professionals in Pakistan, dial now the Marham.pk helpline 0311-1222398 or download the mobile app. You can also book online lab tests from top Pakistani labs through Marham.pk.
How to order medicine online in Pakistan?
You can order medicine online in Pakistan through different online medical stores like DVAGO, Sehat, Servaid, Clinix, etc.
How to order homoeopathic medicine online?
You can search the suppliers of the homoeopathic medicines online and place your order. You can try the following links;
What are the top online medical stores in Pakistan?
The top online medical stores in Pakistan are DVAGO, Sehat (Fazaldins), Clinix, Servaid, Bashir Sons, Green Pharmacy, etc.
Are online medicines authentic in Pakistan?
Yes, online medicines are authentic in Pakistan if you order from genuine online medical stores.
Who provides the best online medicine prices in Pakistan?
Almost all the well-renowned pharmacy chains have online medicine delivery services. They all are providing reasonable prices with usually free delivery.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home. Stay Safe!