Say goodbye to knee pain.
Knee replacement surgery, which is also termed as knee arthroplasty, is a surgical method which is done to help relieve or reduce pain and restore the proper functioning status of the severely damaged knee joint. Dear readers, it is not the thing to get scared but a permanent way of getting relieve. Read about why this surgical approach becomes necessary and how it can be safe for you.
Why it is Important to Do?
When all available treatments failed to work and the physician lost all hopes of recovery by using traditional methods of curing then it is good to take knee replacement surgery.To consult best Orthopedic surgeons in Karachi or any main city of Pakistan visit Marham.pk. Because delaying in this replacement surgery after the recommendation of the surgeon can cause really serious complications as it can lead to;
- Deformities in the nearby region of the knee joint
- Weakened or decreased function of related muscles and ligaments difficulty or complete inability to fulfill simple routine activities such as;
- Chronic pain and discomfort
- Complete loss of functionality
- Cancer formation in the effected knee region
Associated Risk Factors:
Indeed this replacement surgery is beneficial and helping to reduce the pain in totally hopeless situations and has much higher successful rates. But some serious side effects are associated with this surgical replacement such as;
- Infection of the knee joint
- Chronic pain and severe stiffness in the knee region
- Nerve or artery damage
- Pulmonary embolism which may cause shortness of breath, discomfort in chest and shock.
- Urinary tract infection
- Inner bleeding into the knee joint
- Total failure of new artificial knee
How to Avoid Risk Factors:
Following parameters may greatly help to avoid the associated risk factors of knee replacement surgery and help in fast recovery.
- Avoid climbing stairs and difficult physical activities.
- Use a proper and stable chair with a firm seat and comfortable cushion and a footstool for supporting the feet
- Use commode in toilet
- Avoid the use of loose rugs and cords
- Use all recommended medication
- Avoid the foods which and activities which the surgeon prohibited.
No surgery is designed to harm you, trust your doctor for permanent relieve.
Few Most Popular Orthodepic Surgeons in Lahore:
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018