Rigix is Cetirizine, a non-sedating, second-generation anti-allergic medication. It functions by halting the synthesis of allergy mediators. Rigix reduces hives and pruritus and is used to treat allergy, urticaria, and allergy-induced asthma.
And here we would see in detail about the Rigix tablet Uses, Side Effects and Price in Pakistan. So don’t go anywhere and read it calmly.
There are numerous uncomfortable allergy symptoms, including:
- Angular eyes
- clogged nose
- Having trouble breathing
You may have nausea and sleepless nights as a result of these symptoms. Patients who develop allergic reactions are given Rigix tablets by doctors.
Cetirizine, a non-sedating anti-allergic medication, is the second generation of the Rigix medicine. In addition to assisting in the treatment of various illnesses, it regulates the generation of the allergy mediators.
- Reduce itching and hives
- Address asthma brought on by allergies
- urticaria treatment
Rigix Price in Pakistan
A Rigix10 mg tablet will cost approximately Rs. 6-10 in Pakistan. You can buy it online or in pharmacies.
By clicking here, you may use the Marham app to purchase the Betnesol tablets online.
Following are the uses of Rigix tablet;
- Allergies are a frequent issue. Runny nose, itchy eyes, coughing, and even breathing problems are some of its symptoms.
- When you have allergies, you cannot sleep comfortably. Additionally, it may swiftly change your life.
- As a result, your medical professionals will advise you to take a drug called Rigix, which helps manage allergic symptoms. We’ll explain it to you in this article.
- Rigix is Cetirizine, a non-sedating, second-generation anti-allergic medication.
- It functions by halting the synthesis of allergy mediators.
- Rigix reduces hives and pruritus and is used to treat allergy, urticaria, and allergy-induced asthma.
Side Effects of Rigix
Rigix Tablet side effects are, both serious and minor
- Elevated hepatic enzymes
- Sinus tachycardia
- Dystonic reaction
- Involuntary movements
Concerns about Rigix
Following are some concerns of people about taking Rigix Tablet which are going to discuss in below pointers;
- Cetirizine’s effects last for at least 24 hours after a single dose. The antihistaminic effect of cetirizine has not been shown to be tolerable.
- After stopping, the skin returns to its typical response to histamine after three days.
- Unlike first-generation antihistamines, cetirizine is less likely to cause side effects such as dangerous drowsiness, dry mouth, blurred vision, and overheating.
- But Having said that, Cetirizine may have side effects, such as sleepiness, extreme fatigue
Storage conditions related to Rigix tablet is given below;
- Keep the item out of children’s sight and grasp.
- Place it in a cool, dry place.
- After the stated expiration date, do not use it.
- Keep it away from warm, muggy environments.
- Refrigerate not.
Some other important details related to Rigix tablet is given below;
The dosage recommendations for Rigix tablet is;
- Tablets in strengths of 5 and 10 mg tablets in strengths of 10 mg
- Chewable tablets are available in strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg.
- A mixture of 5 mg/5 ml
- The Rigix recommended dosage is 5 mg to 10 mg once daily for adults and kids 12 years of age and older.
Each medicine has a unique interaction with each individual. Before beginning any medication, discuss with your doctor all potential interactions.
Interaction with Alcohol
Alcohol and its interaction with Rigix are unknown. It is advised to speak with your doctor before using.
Interaction with Medicine
- Sedating H1-blockers
Following are some warnings to know before the use of Rigix Tablet
- Allergy or Hypersensitivity
- Kidney failure
- Liver diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Operating machinery
Substitutes of Rigix Tablet
Following is the list for the substitutes of Rigix
Marham’s Online Services of Delivering Medicines
Are you thinking to go to a pharmacy for taking your medicines. but of course sometimes you may be not in a mood of going outside. Now there is no need to be worried and sad. Marham is here; order Rigix through Marham’s online services of delivering medicines to home right now.
Can’t Find the App?
What is Rigix tablet used for?
The amount of cetirizine dihydrochloride in each Rigix tablet is 10 mg. Indications: allergic rhinitis that is seasonal. persistent allergic rhinitis
Does anti allergy make you sleepy?
Antihistamines can have negative effects, much like all medications. Do not drive or operate equipment after taking antihistamines that cause drowsiness as they may cause sleepiness or affect your coordination, response time, and judgement.
What are the side effects of Rigix?
Many users of this medicine report no significant negative effects. If you experience any severe side effects, such as: mental/mood problems (such as restlessness, disorientation), difficulty urinating, or fast/irregular heartbeat, call your doctor straight away.