Vitamin C for the skin is a necessary nutrient that must be included in the diet to maintain health and vibrancy. Fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly citrus fruits, are good sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C tablets or supplements for the skin can be used as an alternative source in case of severe deficiency.
Several Vitamin C supplements are available in the market to compensate for the body’s deficiency and maintain healthy skin.
Why Choose Vitamin C Tablets For the Skin?
A few clinical trials have shown that vitamin C helps in decreasing scars, reducing wrinkles, and stimulating collagen.
One of the studies found that daily intake of vitamin C for at least three months reduced the visibility of fine and coarse wrinkles on the face and neck and enhanced the texture and appearance of the skin overall.
Do you know that, besides these skin benefits, its deficiency can result in dry, rough, and bumpy skin?
Therefore, if your diet is insufficient to meet your body’s needs for vitamin C, taking this vitamin in the form of tablets can be particularly helpful for the skin.
Let’s examine the advantages of vitamin C for skin of these tablets in more depth;
- Antioxidants found in vitamin C tablets aid in preventing UV damage.
- Patches of hyperpigmentation can be lightened and treated with tablets containing vitamin C.
- Numerous anti-aging experimental studies show that the intake of vitamin C can lessen the appearance of wrinkles and promotes skin whitening.
- When your body slows down, producing collagen as you age, vitamin C intake can accelerate new collagen growth.
- It increases the skin’s collagen production, which promotes faster wound healing.
- In an 80-person study, it was discovered that taking vitamin C supplements help to fade the acne scars on the skin.
List of Tablets containing Vitamin C
Now let’s see the list of tablets that have vitamin C in them and make your skin healthy, glowing, and more youthful;
1. Thorne Vitamin C with Flavonoid
This product is absolutely according to the reputation of Thorne company through serving benefits to the skin of people by its constituents.
Its manufacturers say that ;
- The amount of vitamin C and citrus-derived flavonoids in each capsule is 500 mg and 75 mg, respectively
- The substances in these capsules, which are also present in fruits and vegetables, have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Advantages of Thorne Vitamin C for Skin
- These capsules support the immune system, promoting wound healing in the skin layers.
- This vitamin C tablet’s content gives you sufficient nutrients and substances to fight against aging symptoms like wrinkles and age spots.
- These supplements are made from high-quality fruits and are thus really beneficial for providing vitamin C extracts in their pure form.
2. Extra C Tablet
The incredible food supplement Extra-C from Nutrifactor company contains an extraordinary plant called Rosehips Extract.
Rosehip oil helps in;
- Boosting the body’s absorption of vitamin C.
- Improves the absorption of iron
- Offers several incredible advantages for the health of your skin.
Read more about the benefits of rosehip oil for the face.
Advantages of Extra C for Skin
- Extra-C helps preserve healthy and glowing skin on your face by giving our bodies powerful antioxidant support and reducing oxidative stress.
- Your skin seems fresh due to the increased collagen synthesis promoted by vitamin C intake.
3. Vitamin C 500mg Tablets Chewable
These chewable vitamin C tablets can be the right choice if you don’t like swallowing huge pills. These NOW chewable tablets offer a selection of low-cost, premium vitamin C dietary supplements.
Advantages of Vitamin C 500 mg Tablets Chewable for Skin
- Each orange-flavored tablet has just 1 gram of added sugar and 500 milligrams of vitamin C.
- These tablets are 100% vegan and devoid of the main allergens.
- These chewable vitamin C tablets give your skin fantastic suppleness and a youthful glow due to the substances they contain.
Also, read Vitamin C serum benefits.
4. Cecon 500mg Tab
The tab form of Cecon includes 500 mg of ascorbic acid. The primary usage of Cecon is to address vitamin C deficits brought on by a poor diet, pregnancy, or other factors.
Experts say that scurvy may be brought on by a severe vitamin C deficiency which is the disease of swollen bleeding gums and delayed healing of wounds. These tablets aid in the prevention of this disease.
Advantages of Cecon 500mg Tab for Skin
- Ascorbic acid, a vitamin C component found in Cecon, is crucial for preserving skin health.
- These pills support the preservation of blood vessels, cartilage, teeth, and skin health.
- The Cecon tablet contains vitamin C as an antioxidant without any adverse effects.
- It offers a mouth-pleasing blend of orange and lemon flavors.
5. Nutra C 1000 Tab
The 1000 mg of vitamin C in Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000 is well enough to meet your body’s vitamin C deficiency. Citrus Bioflavonoids and Rosehips Extract boost the antioxidant support for our bodies, according to studies.
Advantages of Nutra C 1000 for Skin
- Nutri-C 1000 supports skin hydration and firmness while lowering oxidative stress in the body.
- Promoting the body’s natural production of collagen aids in support of supple, radiant skin and preserves the bony structure of your face and other body parts.
- Supplementing with vitamin C helps to increase immunity, as per research, and fastens your wounds’ healing process.
6. Cenolate (Ascorbic Acid)
Cenolate is another supplement on this list. These tablets give you enough vitamins without breaking the bank as it’s highly affordable.
For treating specific skin or eye conditions, ascorbic acid in Cenolate tablets is commonly used along with other vitamins.
Advantages of Cenolate for Skin
- Cenolate plays a significant role in the body since these supplements are required to preserve the skin’s health.
- Because Cenolate is an antioxidant checked by scientists, it is also utilized to protect the cells in your body from rupturing and maintain a youthful and radiant appearance for your skin.
7. Nutra C plus Supplement
The supplement Nutra C Plus combines two powerful antioxidants, vitamin C and zinc, to support a healthy immune system and maintain the general health of your skin.
Advantages of Nutra C Plus for Skin
- These tablets increase immunity by addressing Vitamin C insufficiency.
- After being absorbed into the body, Nutra C Plus activates its antioxidant mode of action, which helps the body produce collagen in the skin.
- These supplements increase the ability of the body to absorb iron, which results in a natural purification of your blood. It gives your skin a healthy, bright appearance.
It’s vital to take proper care of your skin hence it is recommended to use these vitamin C supplements when your diet cannot meet your demand.
Consult a Dermatologist for expert advice according to your skin type.
1. Can you use vitamin C tablets daily?
A diversified and balanced diet should be taken to get all the required vitamins. Avoid taking too many supplements, as this may be dangerous. Vitamin C supplements in doses lower than 1,000 mg daily are unlikely harmful.
2. Does taking vitamin C helps clear skin?
Anti-inflammatory qualities in vitamin C assist to lessen acne-related redness and swelling. It might aid in lowering hyperpigmentation. Consequently, it helps you to get clear skin.
3. Which vitamin helps with skin whitening?
By preparing the skin cells and making them more receptive to the actions of glutathione, vitamin C helps with the whitening process. Additionally, the evidence suggests that vitamin C has the potential for whitening and brightening qualities.