‘You are pregnant’ is great good news for any married female and her family. From the beginning until the end of pregnancy, the couple makes plans and dreams for the coming baby. But unfortunately sometimes due to any complication or mishap, all happiness vanishes in a moment as the whole time period of pregnancy is very delicate and sensitive which need proper attention and care. So if you or any close one of you are at this stage of life should take great care of it.
To consult the best gynecologist in Rawalpindi visit Marham.
During pregnancy, any pregnant lady can suffer from following complications from mild to severe level;
- High blood pressure
- Low amniotic fluid
- Gestational diabetes
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Premature labor and birth
- Liver problems
How To Avoid Complications?
To avoid all above-listed complications every pregnant mother should consult a good gynecologist and seriously ask questions about her pregnancy. These questions and their proper answers will help you a lot to have a safe pregnancy until delivery.
- How is my due date determined?
This will help you to determine the normal time of your pregnancy and to make your mind ready for safe delivery.
- What are prenatal vitamins? Why do I need them?
This will help you to check your health status. If you are at the need of any supplement then these vitamins will help you.
- How can I tell if the symptoms I’m having are normal?
This is the most important question that will help you to take a proper step in case of an emergency or serious complication.
- When should I call a doctor?
This is also a safety measure question which will surely save you from mishandling of any complication of pregnancy.
Must Read: 5 Do’s And Don’ts During Pregnancy
- What is the normal amount of weight to gain during pregnancy?
This will help you to determine the proper body weight of your own and the fetus to save from abnormal gaining of weight.
- What remedies do you recommend to ease morning weakness?
The proper answer to this question will help you to avoid the discomfort associated with morning sickness and improve your health during pregnancy.
- What do you recommend about exercise and specific foods I should eat?
This is an important question which will help you to avoid general weakness and pain during pregnancy.
- Are there any activities, medicines, or foods I should avoid while pregnant?
This will greatly help to keep your pregnancy safe till the completion without damaging your own or fetus health.
- Is it safe to have sex during my entire pregnancy?
This will help you to avoid any complication about fetus health and position and your relation too.
- Am I at high risk for any problems during pregnancy?
The answer to this question will help you a lot to keep yourself safe and even avoid the chance of any congenital disorder n the child.
Take your health and well being of your baby very seriously. Always choose a good gynecologist whom you feel easy and comfortable to contact with. Marham can help you find the best gynecologist in Lahore, Karachi and all other main cities of Pakistan.
Now you can find the best Gynecologist in all main cities of Pakistan.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018