Table of Content
What is mesothelioma? It is a type of tumor which forms on the lining of lungs and abdomen as tiny nodules. It is very difficult to identify them on your own as cancer doesn’t show symptoms at an early stage. When they move to stage three and four of cancer only then you feel its symptoms but till than tumors grow and spreads in the body.
It is nearly impossible to detect symptoms of cancer this disease is deadly in the sense that it doesn’t produce early symptoms.
Symptoms Of Mesothelioma:
When cancer starts in the body and grows most common symptoms would be a dry cough and wheezing like these are the indication or you can say the first sign of cancer.
- You cough a lot and mostly dry cough.
- Shortness of breath is another common symptom to detect cancer if you frequently suffer from it you may be the victim of that unknown cancer.
- An early sign of mesothelioma includes complications in the respiratory tract or extreme pains in the chest and abdomen.
- You will experience fever and excessive sweating. All these conditions are alarming.
- Another common symptom by which you can predict cancer is fatigue, you tired out after a little activity. Your muscles feel weak and you want to remain seated for hours.
- If it is by chance comes into notice through routine blood tests and X rays than it can be detected early.
In most cases, it has spread by the time it is identified and will be difficult for the doctor to treat. You will need to consult with an oncologist and you can find the best oncologist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk. If you got lucky and early diagnosis was made then the doctor will perform other screening tests and you will have a better chance of the cure and survival.
Dr. Abbas Khokhar Oncologist communicated different types of Cancers in the world
Know About The Exact Stage:
Your doctor will after performing tests know about the stage of cancer and tell you how far it has grown. You just can predict through symptoms alone you need tests but the earlier it is caught the better for you.
Don’t fear if you have stage 3 or stage 4 cancers if you are provided with the quick treatment you have good chances of survival and a better life.