Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Severe Headache

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Lahore

Assalam o alaikum... Meri nazar weak hay ..Aur main job Karti hoon 8 ghanty system use Karti..but Mera sar Dard bhut purana hy takreeban 6 saal purana jab sar Dard hota hy sir ki back pay hota howa mery puray face pay eyes pay aur usky around then teeth main kaan k neechy puray sar main ho Jata hy.. aur Sath hi sar Mera sun ho Jata hy..feel nahi hota k koi touch bhi Kary .. I don't know why please mujhy koi ilaaj bata dain..

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

Your headache has the characteristics of tension headache not migraine. Tension headache means headache caused by tension or contraction of muscles of the scalp and neck. As an example when you run fast eventually your calf muscles and other muscles in the legs start hurting. When scalp and neck muscles are tense over a period of minutes or hours they start hurting. This is called tension headache. To get rid of it if you use medication, that eventually loses effect. The more tablets you use the worse it gets and you add withdrawal headache to tension headache. To break the cycle and get rid of tension headache is not easy but not difficult either. Kindly make an appointment to see me online as I don’t have a clinic in Pakistan. Also watch my YouTube videos about headache by googling my name.

Neuro Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. M Zain Yousuf

Dr. M Zain Yousuf - Neuro Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

Walaikum salam. Your problem can be treatable. But for that, you need to discuss it with a Neurologist or a Psychiatrist. Please visit someone in clinic or take online consultation.

Neurologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

178 Positive Reviews

I have posted the answer explaining different kinds of headaches and that your headache appears to be tension headache not migraine. Tension means muscle tension or contraction over long periods.

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Neurologist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

kindly book your online appointment, your full history needs to be explored

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

230 Positive Reviews

detail bat kr lain headache kitny purana q na ho permanent theek ho Jata hy detail bat kr lain kuch hi dino me bahtari lgy gi inshallah pareshan na hon kindly book appointments with me

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Neurologist

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

kindly book an appointment, your case needs to look for more details

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment