Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic on Joints Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Lahore

Aoa I am suffering from AF since last 6 years. I am on blood thinner. I had suffered from COVID in Ramzan. I didnt get high temps but i had so much pains in body and fatigue during that time. I took double dose of vitamins like CALC and surbex z to recover from extreme fatigue for fasting. I stopped taking vitamins right after ramzan. Since then from Eid day 3-4 i am facing extreme pains in hands and feet.( joint pain) i wake up in the morning with stiff joints. By the time and movement joints get mich better. But as soon as i sit and relax for even 2 mins in the day time, the joints get stiff again. Im afraid if its the sign of arthirits or just corona side effect? I am unable to properly do my tasks. My hands are not enough strong to hold stuff now. I get tired so easily. I used to do exercise alot but bcz of these pains im unable to do all that. Can someone please help in this. Thanks.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Bahawalpur - Dr. Abdul Munaf Saud

Dr. Abdul Munaf Saud - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopaedic Surgery), MSC (pain medicine), Fellowship in hand surgery | Bahawalpur

review-stars

152 Positive Reviews

Need clinical examination and lab test. So u have to visit

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Samiullah Bajwa

Dr. Samiullah Bajwa - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS, M.Sc. Orthopedics | Lahore

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

Get your Anti CCP,Rheumatoid factor ESR, CRP, Vit D3 levels and an XRay of both hands posted to me

Orthopedic Surgeon in Gujranwala - Dr. Nabeel Yazdani

Dr. Nabeel Yazdani - Orthopedic Surgeon

| MBBS | FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | | Gujranwala

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

WSL. Please get yourself examined physically by nearest Orthopedic Surgeon for appropriate investigations and management.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Gujranwala - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yasin Awan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yasin Awan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), MCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Gujranwala

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

Ur clinical history suggest to be worked on lines of rheumatoid arthritis’ share lab reports

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

wsalam
this could be effect of covid. a condition called Long Covid.
need to assess in clinic before starting treatment

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Ar Hassan

Dr. Ar Hassan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Faisalabad

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

you should go for lab test to rule out arthritis.eg cbc+esr crp ra factor sr uric acid

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

you need to get examine by Orthopaedic surgeon and get bone profile blood tests, you might have Vit D deficiency. I work in Islamabad and you are welcome in my clinic. Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

get ur blood tests s.uric acid and RA factor and AntiCCP
and go to clinic for checkup

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories