Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic on Knee Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Rawalpindi

my husband is 30 years old from last few months he had pain in knee for pain he went to pain relief management centre had injections in knee as well bt did not get any betterment. he claim that pain become more intense while he go done for sujood once he bend the knee pain will be settled n same wise when he open the knee he got sharp pain n then settled again and for that pain relief what should he do to over come? what are the precautions he use to have?.... moov,deep heat, dicloran, capcidol, voltral gels all those are being used along with knee cover(tightener) bt no results....

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Salam, He shall get x-ray of knee joint AP and lateral views and need to be examined by orthopedic surgeon near you. However I am in Rawalpindi and you can get my appointment via Marham. Thanks

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Zubair Ahmad Khan

Dr. Zubair Ahmad Khan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

see me at chughtai clinics bedian road Lahore

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Junaid Ahmad Shahryar

Dr. Junaid Ahmad Shahryar - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopaedic Surgery) | Lahore

Get ur patient checked by an orthopedic surgeon nearby..
i practice in Valencia town and doctors hospital (lahore) you can book an appointment through marham if these locations suit you!

Orthopedic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Shahid Ayyoub

Dr. Shahid Ayyoub - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS Surgery (UK) | Faisalabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

asslamo allycum any knee pain at age of 30 is usually due to injury to pain but needs assessment by taking careful history and examination. it looks that your husband was examined by ortho doctor already. In my opinion it is not good practice to give knee injection to 30 years age . kindly book a appointment with senior ortho surgeon. I am available on line as in UK . your husband may needs some scan

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Farrukh Abbas

Dr. Farrukh Abbas - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Get Xray knee joint in standing position and book and appointment with an orthopedic surgeon for proper examination and diagnosis.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Talha Toor

Dr. Muhammad Talha Toor - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

He needs Clinical examination and Radiological Investigations, x ray and/or MRI, to find out cause of pain. Treatment will be according to Cause. Get him checked and managed by Orthopedic Surgeon asap to avoid irreversible damage to Knee joint at such young age. Meanwhile, avoid sits and squats, stair climbing, use chair for Namaz etc as preventive measure

Orthopedic Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Auon Shabbir Khan Niazi

Dr. Auon Shabbir Khan Niazi - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS -II (Orthopedic Surgery) | Islamabad

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

You need assessment and MRI of the knee

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Ambreen Farhan

Dr. Ambreen Farhan - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1622 Positive Reviews

visit in opd

Orthotist and Prosthetist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Hassan

Dr. Rabia Hassan - Orthotist and Prosthetist

Post graduation diplomate orthopedics traccert CANADA Graduation orthotics & prosthetics KEMU Lahore | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

most important in your case in diagnosing the cause of pain you first must get the diagnostics

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

its completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me within days he will be completely fine inshallah it's a permanent treatment not temporary

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Muhammad Asad Arif

Dr. Muhammad Asad Arif - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ed), MRCS (Glasgow), International Fellowship Trauma and Orthopaedics (UK), FCPS* (Orthopedic Surgery) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

need physical consultation with orthopaedic surgeon

Physiotherapist in Abbottabad - Dr. Sabahat Rafiq Pt

Dr. Sabahat Rafiq Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Abbottabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

AOA 'for better result Yu should consult online with me I can tell Yu physio protocol with precautions because one day seesion of physio has not enough it will take prolong period

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories