Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Physiotherapist on Bad Posture

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Harbanspura

Aslam o Alaikum Can anyone tel me about how to correct posture ? Bcz i have bad posture i attach a picture who show my posture Meri adat ban gai hai is trha bathna or khara hona so i m worried and look very bad so tell me about this solution ?

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Dr. Saifullah Bashir

Dr. Saifullah Bashir - Physiotherapist

BPT | Gujranwala

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

You have to start doing posture correction exercises.

Physiotherapist in Sargodha - Dr. Anum Saleem

Dr. Anum Saleem - Physiotherapist

DPT | Sargodha

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

W salam. Try to sit straight you can wear posture correction belt from any surgical shop during you work hours. Do exercise for round shoulders.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Amna Waqas

Amna Waqas - Physiotherapist

| DPT | | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

w.salam.. try to avoid these type of chairs and try to keep your back straight if you are working keep the things in straight reach of your eye that will help you correct your posture as well

Physiotherapist in Sargodha - Dr. Umar Rehman Sandhu

Dr. Umar Rehman Sandhu - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), MPPTA | Sargodha

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

aap ek to shoulder support belt use kar sakty hn online dekh len mil jaye ga ...
is k ilawa computer/laptop ko apny eye level pay kar len i mean oncha kar len so aap jhuko nai ...
late k mobile use nai karen ...
pillow ziada height k use na karen ...
upper back extension exercises karen

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Sehar Aamir

Sehar Aamir - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Hey you can use posture correction belt. while sitting and working on pc make sure your pc is at the level of your hands and you dont have to bend. make sure your back is straight while sitting and standing. Also perform posture correction exercises. If you are lahore based, you can visit me

Physiotherapist in Lahore - M. Awais Rasheed

M. Awais Rasheed - Physiotherapist

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

take this belt and wear it for 4 to 7 hour a day for 2 to3 weeks j will see the difference on correction side in ur posture ?

Physiotherapist in Sialkot - Sawera Sonam

Sawera Sonam - Physiotherapist

Doctor of Physical Therapy, Mphil Msk(cont.) | Sialkot

walikum asalam
yeah you can see the image i attached it will help you if you want to work in a sitting position just keep in mind such normal habits you will see the difference soon

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Rida E Fatima

Rida E Fatima - Physiotherapist

DPT , MS-OMPT | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Walikum Asalam
Use posture correcting belt while sitting and standing. Also start upper back corrective exercises for at least 1 month. Take short breaks while doing office work and strech your arms, neck and thoracic spine.
Thanks.

Physiotherapist in Multan - Rabia Zafar

Rabia Zafar - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Multan

If you have habit of this posture then use posture correcting belts with posture correcting exercises ?

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Kainat Shahid Pt

Dr. Kainat Shahid Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Correct yourself, remind yourself constantly that you have to keep your back straight. Also, use straight chair while working with a back rest. In addition to that, consult a physiotherapist for posture correction exercises, type of belt to use and the type of back rest that you have to use.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Aimen Sohail

Dr. Aimen Sohail - Physiotherapist

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Wa alaikum asalam. You have to start doing posture correction exercise. Try to sit on chairs with full back support so you may have the conscious awareness of your back . And there are posture correction belts available in the market. You can find them at surgical shops, they can help in this case too.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Waseem Javaid

Dr. Waseem Javaid - Physiotherapist

BSc (Physiotherapy), MPhil (Physiotherapy), MPhil (Musculoskeletal), PP-DPT (Physiotherapy), PGD-TM (Professional education), PhD Rehab Sciences Scholar (Physiotherapy), CMP (Aus) | Lahore

review-stars

203 Positive Reviews

Take chest forward to have a good posture. Also replace ur chair with a good biomechanical one.

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Dr. Efra Akdas  Pt

you must aligned your posture for its correction.Specially if you spend long time duration on chair.
sitting chair should be comfortable and you must sit on chair as your shoulder and back and hip must be in same line touching back of chair.the alignment shown in picture us wrong.So you must follow the correct aligned posture of body
Moreover please take rest intervals during sitting.Prolonged sitting can cause postural disturbance.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Nadia Waseem Pt

Do rhomboids strengthening excercise.. Wall push-ups and ball throwing activity for more details concern me

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Aoun Shehryar Shah

Dr. Aoun Shehryar Shah - Physiotherapist

DPT(Doctor of Physical Therapy), Diploma (Neuromuscular Skeletal Physiotherapy) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

plz visit any nearby worthy physiotherapist for kyphotic support

Physiotherapist in Karachi - Ali Imran

Ali Imran - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) | Karachi

posture correction exercises use good biomechanical chair

Physiotherapist in Faisalabad - Sarwat Mehmood

Sarwat Mehmood - Physiotherapist

DPT , MS-OMPT | Faisalabad

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

As it seems in your provided picture that your shoulder muscles and neck muscles are weak due to their weakness your muscles are not in natural posture.
first you have to seen a nearby PT for further examination.
secondly I,m sharing some posture correction exercises you have to follow them upto 1 month.
third you can use posture correction belt too.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Mudassar Iqbal

Start exercise today! Mainly back strengthening exercises, and sit with straight back and never bend down while sitting

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt

Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT Neurorehabilitation, posture & gait training (UK) Sports kinesio taping (UK) Dry needling/Acupuncture (UK) Mulligan techniques (BHR) Osteopathy techniques (CAN) ICU Physiotherapy (UK) Hijama therapist (Unani Tib medical college) General & chronic disease prevention, fitness & health guide (DM,HTN,PCOS,Fatty liver,Dementia, fibromyalgia) (UHS)(UK) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Aoa. You are young and few Very effective self exercises+posture correction and counselling of your daily habits will get you back in shape within a month or two maximum inshaAllah. Book your appointment now.
Online if you are out of town.
At clinic if you r from lahore.
WhatsApp 0 3 0 6 0 2 2 8 4 8 7

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt
Dr. Farwa Qasim Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT Neurorehabilitation, posture & gait training (UK) Sports kinesio taping (UK) Dry needling/Acupuncture (UK) Mulligan techniques (BHR) Osteopathy techniques (CAN) ICU Physiotherapy (UK) Hijama therapist (Unani Tib medical college) General & chronic disease prevention, fitness & health guide (DM,HTN,PCOS,Fatty liver,Dementia, fibromyalgia) (UHS)(UK) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/physiotherapist/farwa-qasim

2 years ago

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Dr. Syed Ali Hussain Pt

Asst. Prof. Dr. Syed Ali Hussain Pt - Physiotherapist

BSPT, MS OMPT, MSKUS | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

W.S.
Dear you have to improve your work or sitting ergonomics.
Try to perform the following exercises
1) Pectoral Stretch
2) Upper Trapezius Stretch
3) Middle and Lower Trapezius strengthening
4) McKenzie Extension Exercise
5) Back Strengthening Exercise.

you can find my videos in Exercise Therapy Playlist on my YouTube Channel. My Channel Name is "Live Well Health Services".
You can also consult me for a more detailed discussion and treatment. Stay Blessed !

Physiotherapist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Saleha Saleem

Dr. Saleha Saleem - Physiotherapist

DPT MS (Orthopedic Manual Therapy) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

https://youtu.be/7dsckrJN2w0 (watch the video for understanding about the posture and there is a lot of exercise even basic can help but first get examined which muscle is tight and which muscle need strengthening.

Physiotherapist in Multan - Dr. Eber Rohail

Dr. Eber Rohail - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Phyiscal Therapy) | Multan

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Stand with your back straight against the wall. And lie down on your stomach for postural correction. And for further assistance book an appointment with a physical therapist.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Rida Zahid Pt

kindly book your appointment so thay i can assess you and give exercise guidelines.

Member of Marham-Forum

WSalam. Retarin your posture. I have attached a picture. Stand like this atleast for 15mins & 4 times a day. And try to follow this posture in sitting position too.

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Zubair Ul Hassan

Dr. Hafiz Zubair Ul Hassan - Physiotherapist

DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), BS (Hons) Physiotherapy | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Please Visit my clinic latif hospital Allah hoo gol chakkar Johertown Lahore
Timing 4 to 10 pm
Sunday off
042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor