If you’re like most people, you probably haven’t heard of black seed oil benefits until now. But believe me, this stuff is amazing! The black seed oil has been used for centuries to treat a variety of illnesses and conditions. Recently, it has become popular in the Western world as a natural remedy for everything from cancer to asthma. Black seeds also known as chia seeds.
So what is black seed oil, and what are its benefits? Keep reading to find out!
What is Black Seed Oil?
Black seed oil is extracted from the Nigella sativa plant, which is native to Asia and the Middle East. The plant has small, black seeds that have been used for centuries in traditional medicine. The black seed oil is made by crushing the seeds and then extracting the oil.|
Black Seed Oil in Urdu:
Black seed oil ko Urdu me Kalonji (کلونجی) ka tael kehte hain.
Black Seed Oil Nutrition:
Black seed oil is a source of valuable nutrients including Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorous, and Folic Acid.
Black Seed Oil Calories:
One tablespoon (tbsp.) of black seed oil provides about 45 calories and 5 grams (g) of fat, most of which are healthy unsaturated fats.
Recommended Dosage of Black Seed oil:
The recommended dosage of black seed oil depends on the form you’re using. For example, capsules typically contain 500 mg of black seed oil, while tinctures usually contain about 30 drops (or around 15 ml).
But only a doctor or Nutritionist can prescribe the correct amount of black seed oil for oral use. Click here to get online advice now!
10 Different Benefits of Black Seed Oil for Health
“The use of black seeds and their active constituent TQ has been shown to have multiple useful effects in the treatments of patients with several diseases, such as inflammatory and auto-immune disorders, as well as metabolic syndrome.” – Research on Black Seeds
There are said to be over 101 benefits of black seed oil. But, who has the time to read such a long list? So, we have listed the top 10 black seed oil benefits here in detail. See below:
1. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Hair
Black seed oil benefits for hair growth are numerous. This natural oil has been used for centuries in Eastern cultures for its remarkable effects on hair health. Some of them are:
- Used regularly, black seed oil can help to thicken and strengthen hair, promote hair growth, and prevent premature graying.
- It is also effective in treating scalp conditions such as dandruff and eczema.
To use black seed oil for hair growth, simply massage a few drops into your scalp every day or weekly. You can also add it to your shampoo or conditioner for extra nourishment. For best results, use organic cold-pressed black seed oil that has not been heat-treated or processed in any way.
Read Also: Rice water for hair growth
2. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Skin
Black seed oil is an all-natural remedy that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. In recent years, black seed oil has gained popularity as a natural treatment for skin conditions.
Here are some of the black seed oil benefits for the skin:
- Black seed oil can help to reduce inflammation and redness.
- It can also help to improve the appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Black seed oil can be used to treat eczema and psoriasis.
- It can also help to relieve itchiness and dryness.
If you are looking for a natural way to improve the health of your skin, the black seed oil is a great option! Be sure to read the label carefully to make sure you are getting a pure product. You can also find black seed oil online.
Also read: Vitamin E Capsule Benefits for Hair and Skin
3. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Women
Black seed oil benefits for women have been known for centuries. The oil is said to be a natural remedy for a variety of ailments, including menstrual cramps, menopause symptoms, and even cancer.
Now, more and more women are turning to black seed oil as a way to improve their health and well-being. Here are just some of the ways that black seed oil can benefit women:
- Black seed oil can help relieve menstrual cramps. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- Black seed oil can also help with menopause symptoms. The hormone-balancing effects of the oil can help reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings.
- The black seed oil has been shown to be effective in reducing the size of certain types of tumors.
- Black seed oil can also help improve fertility. The antioxidant properties of the oil can help to protect eggs and sperm from damage.
4. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Heart Health
There are many benefits of black seed oil for heart health. Black seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins that are necessary for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system. Some of its benefits are:
- The most important benefit of black seed oil for heart health is its ability to lower cholesterol levels. Black seed oil has been shown to increase good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol.
- Black seed oil can help to improve blood circulation by increasing the production of red blood cells and improving blood flow improving heart health.
- Black seed oil is also known to be an effective natural treatment for hypertension. Hypertension is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke.
If you are looking for a natural way to improve your heart health, consider taking black seed oil supplements. Make sure to talk to your doctor first to make sure they are right for you.
5. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Migraines
If you’re suffering from migraines, you know how debilitating they can be. You may have tried different medications and therapies with little to no relief. But there’s one natural remedy that’s gaining popularity for its migraine-fighting properties: black seed oil.
- Researchers believe that the oil helps reduce inflammation and pain by inhibiting the production of certain inflammatory chemicals in the body.
- Additionally, black seed oil is thought to help improve circulation and relax muscles, both of which may help relieve migraine pain.
If you’re interested in trying black seed oil for your migraines, be sure to talk to your doctor first. And start with a low dose, gradually increasing as needed.
6. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Cough and Asthma
Black seed oil is an effective natural remedy for cough and asthma. It has anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties that help these conditions. For example:
- It helps to reduce inflammation in the airways and lungs. This makes it easier for you to breathe and helps to clear out mucus.
- It also has expectorant properties, which help to loosen and clear phlegm from your airways.
- Black seed oil is also a natural immune booster. This helps to reduce your chances of developing infections, as well as helping to fight off any existing infections.
To use black seed oil for cough and asthma:
- To take black seed oil orally, mix one teaspoon with honey and consume it three times a day.
- To inhale black seed oil, add a few drops to a pot of boiling water and inhale the steam for five minutes. You can also rub black seed oil on your chest and throat area for relief from congestion.
Learn more about the10 Effective Home Remedies for Cough
7. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Sleep Problems
Black seed oil has been used for centuries to treat a variety of issues, and recent studies have shown that it can be effective in treating sleep disorders.
- Black seed oil contains compounds that can promote relaxation and improve sleep quality.
- It’s also been shown to reduce anxiety and improve mood.
To use black seed oil for sleep:
- Add a few drops to your pillow or massage it into your temples before bedtime.
- You can also add it to a diffuser or vaporizer to fill the room with its calming aroma.
If you’re new to black seed oil, start with a small dose and increase it gradually to avoid any side effects. With its numerous benefits, black seed oil is an effective natural remedy worth trying for better sleep.
8. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Stomach
Black seed oil has many benefits for the digestive system. Some of them are:
- black seed oil can help to relieve symptoms of gas, bloating, and indigestion.
- black seed oil is also a good source of essential fatty acids, which can help to heal the digestive system.
- black seed oil can also help to reduce the inflammation of the stomach lining.
- black seed oil is also known to improve digestion and absorption of nutrients in the body.
- black seed oil is also effective in treating gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
9. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Weight Loss
Some of the benefits of black seed oil for weight loss are:
- Black seed oil can help to curb hunger cravings
- Black seed oil can help to boost metabolism
- Black seed oil can help to promote a healthy digestive system
- Additionally, black seed oil can help detoxify the body by helping the liver break down fats. As a result,
If you are looking for a natural way to support your weight loss goals, black seed oil may be worth trying. Be sure to consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking medication.
Read Also: Benefits Of Chia Seeds In Pregnancy
10. Black Seed Oil Benefits for Cancer
If you or someone you know has cancer, black seed oil may be able to help. This natural remedy has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, and recent studies have shown that it may be effective in treating cancer.
- Black seed oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to play a role in its cancer-fighting properties.
- Additionally, black seed oil has been shown to boost the immune system, which can help the body fight off cancer cells.
Types pf cancer black seed oil may be able to help include:
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Lung cancer
- Skin cancer
If you’re interested in trying black seed oil for cancer, talk to your doctor first. While there is still much research to be done on this natural remedy, black seed oil may offer hope for those dealing with this difficult disease.
Also read: Is Cancer Curable?
Best Time to Take Black Seed Oil
The best time to take black seed oil is in the morning with breakfast or at night before bed. Some people also like to take it midday.
Side Effects of Black Seed Oil
Side effects of black seed oil are rare. However, the oil could cause an allergic reaction in some people. If you experience any side effects, stop using black seed oil and see your doctor.
Some side effects are:
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Wheezing or trouble breathing
- Black seed oil is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using black seed oil.
- Black seed oil can interact with some medications. If you take any medication, talk to your doctor before using black seed oil. Some medications that may interact with black seed oil include:
The Bottom Line
Black seed oil is an incredible natural remedy with a long history of use. Its many black seed oil benefits have been well-documented in both ancient and modern times.
If you’re looking for a natural way to support your health, the black seed oil is definitely worth trying. But make sure to consult a diet specialist before trying anything new.
Click here to consult Online with the Best Nutritionists in Lahore, Islamabad, or any other city in Pakistan via Marham.
Can’t Find the App?
1. Can I take black seed oil every day?
Black seed oil is generally considered safe when taken in small doses every day but some people may experience mild side effects.
2. What does black seed do to the body?
Black seed oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which can help support a healthy body.
3. What are the dangers of black seed oil?
black seed oil is generally considered safe when taken in small doses. Some people may experience mild side effects, such as digestive discomfort or headaches.