Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Ent Surgeon on Nose Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2 years old, Bahawalpur

my 2 years son named muhammad has a problem of nose bleeding since 15 to 20 days it happened 4 to 5 times till now todays morning blood remained flowing for 4to5minutes i have got him checked by peadiatrician he prescribed some anti allergy syrup and ointment polyfex to apply but it didnt work moreover my son does not take syrup he vomits every time.. Adding to it i asked one of my family doctor too he suggested me some blood tests which i have done and according to him the reports were ok thats what am sharing here too. one of my cousin doctor also suggested that it may be due dry climate please kindly give me some expert advise so that my son get proper treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

I would like the patient then can advise some thing

Ent Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MD (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1005 Positive Reviews

The most common reason for nose bleed in young children is nose picking. Keep the nails cut specially of the index finger The other reason in this age group is acute infection n allergy of nose. Emergency Management needs to be demonstrated. For that n for thorough checkup pl get appointment. Dr M Riaz Ch, Ammar Medical cmplx Jail Road Lhr

Member of Marham-Forum

I will like to examine the patient then can advise some thing

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories