Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Penis Size

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Islamabad

Hello Doctor, My Problem is that my penis size is very small, it stopped growing at the age of 12 or 13 I guess. Also my height halted at the very same age (I am 5,7) and hair growth on all over my body started rapidly. Now I want to get married, Please guide me about it, is it possible at this age if I get proper medication my penis size will increase somehow?

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Dear it's not possible to increase the size , however the norms are different in different races. Probably you need a counselling and examination session before marriage.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

195 Positive Reviews

it is possible to increase the size through surgery.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa i have a problem with my penis size its not working i am very disapppinted about this kindly tell me the right way in peshawar with some experienced docter to solve my problem

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam o Alekum.. I am male 36 years old.. From last few years I am suffering from the following diseases..
1. Urine drops do not dry even after finish.. It's takes sometime to dry..
2. White Drops come after finishing up the urine.. Sometimes they are mixed in urine.. I have a doubt they are the drops of sperms.. Please advise because I am deep tension nowadays as the marriage is getting close in 5 months... Due the white drops I feel swelling under my eyes and pain in back..
Thanks from Peshawar..

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam o Alekum.. I am male 36 years old.. From last few years I am suffering from the following diseases..
1. Urine drops do not dry even after finish.. It's takes sometime to dry..
2. White Drops come after finishing up the urine.. Sometimes they are mixed in urine.. I have a doubt they are the drops of sperms.. Please advise because I am deep tension nowadays as the marriage is getting close in 5 months... Due the white drops I feel swelling under my eyes and pain in back..
Thanks from Peshawar..

Member of Marham-Forum

I have a prematurely ejaculation problem so what i should do with myself i have already gotten married for threebyears please suggest me some prescription.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories