Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on No Interest In Sex

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 39 years old, Lahore

Sir, I am married for 8 years but didn,t conceive ever. I dont feel any desire in me for sex and even for a whole month I didnt feel any desire. All my results are ok but I am very much worried about this issue. My marital life is very disturbed because of this issue. Please help me in overcoming this issue.

Sexologist in Quetta - Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya

Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya - Sexologist

MBBS, MPH, M.PHIL , PHD(Sexology) | Quetta

review-stars

179 Positive Reviews

Dear pl pay visit for medical EXAMINATION with invistigation

sir g

5 years ago

give me answer

5 years ago

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Loss of Libido in your case is purely a psychological issue which is quite treatable with the help of psychologist in Lahore. After or during treatment visit a fertility centre and get latest treatments.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2380 Positive Reviews

Dear
Loss of desire is very complex issue.There are both psychological and organic causes of that like low testosterone increased prolactin or high estrogen can cause it.There is psychiatric cause like depression OCD or schizophrenia .It can be secondary to medicines of BP vomiting depression and etc.There can be marital stress or attitute of partner.Even pressure of conception ED or PME.We have to investigate your case thoroughly

Post Owner

Dr. Haris, I consult with you almost 2 weeks back and you suggest me some medicines like CARNIMAX, REDEX, BUTRIN, REZZ, NUBIROL FORTE, CELL-P, VITARON PLUS and couple more. BUT the issue is still there. Please advise what to do next? I am very depressed because of this.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories