Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on LOW SEX DRIVE

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 36, faisalabad

men faisalabad xe hun mujhy jaldi discharge hony ki problem hy aur sex drive bht low hy kafi harbal medicine use ki hy mgr koi farq nhi para mere germs bhi nhi hy repprt 0 persent ati hy

Member of Marham-Forum

Please visit our clinic or can have online appointment with me through Marham as we are looking after infertility and sexual dysfunction issues along with other medical illnesses here at Salma and Kafeel Medical Services 38-East Zahoor Plaza near D Chowk blue area Jinnah Avenue Islamabad

Post Owner

ap faisalabad kb aty hain

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Call us for appointment

Member of Marham-Forum

Honestly before, I was against drugs and thought that it was possible to recover from this shit thanks to home methods. When I realized that I have low sexual drive and that I have problems with potency, I decided to start treatment immediately. I found a huge number of home treatment methods and tried them for 3 months. There was no effect and then I realized that I wasted time in vain. My friend advised me to just try kamagra from https://andrikofarmakeio.com/kamagra/ and I was shocked when I felt the effect in a week. So it’s better to start treatment right away and not waste time on nuts and other nonsense!

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories