Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Discharge Of Semen

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

My semen is discharged whenever I say things like "I love you" or kiss my girlfriend while TALKING OVER PHONE. It's not about when I am sex texting. It's about when I just feel in love or just say I love you to my girlfriend or send her a kiss. It's when I am talking to her over phone and them 2 to 3 drops of my semen are discharged. Why is that? I masturbate once in a week or average, sometimes it's just1-2 in a month. This frequency was higher in my teenage but now I have reduced it. I think I also have the problem with premature ejaculation. So what is the cure?

Urologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Hassan Raza Asghar

Asst. Prof. Dr. Hassan Raza Asghar - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Lahore

review-stars

84 Positive Reviews

Have to examine n investigate.visit me at 6.30 pm rasheed hosp defence

Post Owner

On which days are you available there? And what will be your examination fee?

6 years ago

Ask merham for appointment.fee is 1500

6 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2361 Positive Reviews

Dear
Premature ejaculation is real problem you are suffering.Leakage is secondary problem due to oversensitivity.Problem reside both ib brian and body.It is impossibles to prescribe you medicine on line because of complicated protocol.With these InshaAllah you time will increase leakage will be minimized .
Regards
Dr Burki

Post Owner

Thank you Doctor Burki. Can I consult with you in your clinic/hospital? What will be your fee?

6 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki
Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 2361 Positive Reviews

Please contact Marham for appointment .My fee is 2000

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir. Meri problem ye hai k subha k waqt nafas ko dabany par penis ki tip py drop nikal ataa hai 2endly larki sy bat karty hoye ziada atyy hain. PE aur ED ka 30% masla hai.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories