Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Erectile Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Karachi

I am facing some serious erectile dysfunction. It is getting worst, I tried few homeopathic medicines but it did not work. I am very much concerned since I am getting married in next two months. I am already concerned about about my penis size since it is too small & erectile dysfunction has made it worst. I am so much tensed that my hair have started falling too now.

Let me include that I have a very busy & hectic work routine & I don't work out so I have put on a lot of weight, I am 5.9 in height & weighs 96 kgs, not sure if it is due to over weight, my diet pattern is also not good. I also have stomach issues & digestion problem.

Please help me in this regard

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear 28 years old to be married!

Please tell us:
What do you actually mean by erectile dysfunction?

Have you tried intercourse and remained unsuccessful???

How much is your penis length and how did you measure it?

continued.

Hairfall has nothing to do with erectile function.

Some men are destined to have hairfall.... there is nothing much you can do about it.

But you can definitely do something about your weight/ diet and smoking.

A simple exercise might help you in this regard:

Whenever you see an unhealthy, oily, high carb food with a large portion size; move your head from right to left and left to right. InshaAllah faida hoga.

6 years ago

continued.....
Dear

You can shed atleast 20 to 25 kg of extra weight in 2 months to make you feel better, but you can definitely start a proper exercise and diet plan to get you to the path of recovery.

Homeopathic medicine is an outdated system not used in the developed countries or rest of the world except indo Pak region. There is no scientific evidence that it works...

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories