Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on For General Physicians, Blood Pressure Drugs & Erectile Function

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Faisalabad

I've been taking anti-hypertensive therapy for primary hypertension since 2009 regularly. It is well controlled. In the start, for palpitation & fast heart-rate, I was prescribed Inderal 20mg two times a day which was replaced with Merol 25mg one tablet two times a day in 2014. Now I'm having erection issues, Very little to no morning erections, nor while bathing, When erection occurs it isn't as strong & frequent as it was earlier. srhmatters.org told me that beta blockers causes erection problems either in shape of ED or weak erections & told me that sildenafil will help. My question is this, is there any beta blocker which doesn't cause erection issues or at least have neutral effect & doesn't worsen it? 2nd query is this, since sildenafil like drugs aren't legal in our country, how physicians treat such important issues? Would patients have the only option to go to herbal/unani physicians in these issues?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin

Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gold Medalist) | Lahore

review-stars

109 Positive Reviews

Pls visit for proper conselling and treatment

Chughtai medical centre Shabnam center Shalimar Link Road Opposite Shalimar Hospital Lahore
Monday to friday
8 to 10 pm

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Urologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Post Owner

Dear Admin, Kindly tag general physicians because the post is about the replacement of one high blood pressure drug with the one which doesn't cause erection issues.

thanks

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories