Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Frequent Urination And Urine Acr Test Showing 13.4 Mg/mmol (High)

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 28 years old, Doha

Hello , I am posting for my mother who is diabetic and Hypertensive from last many years, her age is 58 . From the last few months she started urinating frequently. As per her latest blood and urine test reports her blood creatinine is 0.6mg/dL and eGFR>60 which seems ok. The only abnormal result is her ACR which is 13.4mg/mmol. My concern is that this urgent and frequent urination is the cause of some kidney disease or Bladdar issue? Other concern is that her ACR is very high or it ok? Is she progressing towards kidney disease as per her ACR results.

Regards, Amna Tariq

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

You are discussing only the reports of the patient. But the diagnosis of patient features a complete history and physical examination. I urge you to kindly visit a urologist in your city to have these facts sorted out. If you're in karachi, you can visit me at Mamji Hospital (daily 4-6pm).

Member of Marham-Forum

My mother had swear accident 15 years back due to which her large and small intestine got injured. She recovered fully but slowly she developed Inflammatory bowel disease . and she was fighting with IBD also from last many years. But now this frequent urination problem started from last six months.
Don't know what to do.Kindly advise . We cannot visit you sir as we don't stay in Pakistan . We can only consult you online.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories