Bones Of Both Legs Damage

my father had an accident 2 month back also his heart is not working properly... he is un jinnah hospital and the hospital not take my father seriously... they asking for going to another hispital because thy dnt have sufficient beds... pls if anyone has any refernce in jinnah pls help me....


No need reference. Visit the ward with xrays on days already mentioned on
emergency slip. Get ur xrays there. It might not be serious injuries.


Don't hold out much hope in a public hospital. Your best bet would probably
be Ghurki Hospital.


MBBS, MS (Orthopedic) | Islamabad

review-img 27 Positive Reviews

I'm Islamabad based. And don't know any Doctors in Lahore


Meet Dr Muhammad sajid SR ortho1 at Jinnah.042-32591427,


call me tomorrow 042-32591427,