Right Aankh Se Pani Behna

meri right side ki aank se pani behta hai bohat doctors ko dikhaya hai yahan par jab tak dawai khata hon sahi hoti hai lekin dawai khana band karta hon tou phir se wahi problem hoti hai pani k sath gandgi bhi behti hai ankh ki side par zor lagane se mere sath ye problem 2 saal se hai plzz koi hal batayen

Dr. Kashif Ali

Your right tear duct most likely blocked with infection. You will need surgery for that so consult any eye spec near you for check up. In mean time use maxitral eye drops twice a day along with ocular tear duct message for 2 wks which may help a bit.

Dr. Rizwan Ahmad Ch


If in lahore you can visit me At heal eye centre It might need a small surgery But  needs to Be evaluated first 

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Consult Online