Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Q/A Session For Children

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 5 years old, Worldwide

Dear Mothers,

Marham always believe in helping mothers in health and wellness of their kids. If you have any question regarding your child, Please post in comments. Dr. Zeeshan Munir is a Pediatrician at Children Hospital, Lahore and he will respond to these questions.

How to Post: 1. Click on post a comment button 2. Write your question 3. Click on post button 4. Login by clicking on Login with FB and your comment will be posted 5. When Dr. Zeeshan replies, you will recieve an SMS alert.

Thank You

Member of Marham-Forum

My son is 16 years old, he had Down syndrome, autism, celiac and is non verbal. His uric acid has come higher than normal limit, 7.6 to be precised. He is on a very restricted diet due to his allergy related issues and doesn't take red meat at all. What can you advice me for his treatment. Thanks

Post Owner

Zeeshan Muneer Please guide.

5 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Zeeshan Muneer
Dr. Zeeshan Muneer - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Pediatrics) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

why u did his uric acid report? is there any complaint of joint pain?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

My cousin daughter is eight years old and she has issue of bedwetting at night what did u recommend??

kindly tell me some history plz. is ur cousin daughter have ever achieve urine control since birth or not?

5 years ago

5months baby ko flu hai.. Kon c medicine dy sakty hain... Aur 5months mei baby ka wght kitna hona chaeyea

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr .. Myra baita 2 year n 6 months ka hai .. na woh dodh pita Na koi dairy product khata .. Kala hai rang iron ki kami b lagti Kia karun MAin ?

take a CBC and serum Iron test from a good lab and kindly send me reports here

5 years ago

Please get CBC and Sr ferritin done and tell me about his weight and height

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa. My son is 21 months old. About 2 months ago he caught cold and cough. His cold went away but cough is still there. He coughs more at day and only once at night. I can hear him wheezing at night also only for short duration. He coughs at night after 2 or 3 hours of sleeping. And cough is like barking cough. He was also sneezes and rubs his nose a lot when he wakes up and coughing is must in the morning.
I live in london and here GP has not prescribed anything and asked me to wait and watch for 1 more month. But I am so much worried. He said his chest and lungs are fine and it might be post viral cough. Can you please tell what it could be and what shoud I do?

it is very difficult to comment on this without examination of throat of baby. but most of infection in babies are viral which usually subsides in 3 to 5 days. so u will take 2nd opinion from some other paediatrician who examine the baby properly again.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Mari one month ki baiti hy usy qbz rehti hy aj 3 din ho gae us ny stool pas ni kia raat hoty hi roz wo boht roti hy kisi sy chup ni hoti is sy pehly b 4 din bd is ko dr ny pas kwaya tha hum emergency ma ly k gae thy usy kun k wo pait dard sy boht roo rai the. Ma usy regular colic drops b dy rai hn mgr us sy b stool pas ni krti totally mothe feed py hy. Jb mother feed strat ki the tb ya motion jaisa stool pas krti the mgr dr ny btaya tha k wo normal hy mother feed sy bacchy aisa stool pas krty han. Ab usy qbz hy plz guid me

Member of Marham-Forum

Mari one month ki baiti hy usy qbz rehti hy aj 3 din ho gae us ny stool pas ni kia raat hoty hi roz wo boht roti hy kisi sy chup ni hoti is sy pehly b 4 din bd is ko dr ny pas kwaya tha hum emergency ma ly k gae thy usy kun k wo pait dard sy boht roo rai the. Ma usy regular colic drops b dy rai hn mgr us sy b stool pas ni krti totally mothe feed py hy. Jb mother feed strat ki the tb ya motion jaisa stool pas krti the mgr dr ny btaya tha k wo normal hy mother feed sy bacchy aisa stool pas krty han. Ab usy qbz hy plz guid me

now u give only mother feed or either formula milk to baby. ?

5 years ago

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Waqar Awan

Dr. Waqar Awan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MD | Rawalpindi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

In winter season most of children of 5 years age having allergic ENT problems, to prevent it give montelocast tab 5mg daily for two month.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories