Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Crooked Teeth

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Karachi

Hello Docs, I'm sure you guys get this questioned a lot about how do i fix my crooked teeth and common answer is always wearing braces. Tbh I don't really like braces. I was wondering if there's any other thing like smile makeover? I really need to fix this since i'm an undergrad student for film and TV. How much is this going to cost? Any estimate prices? Please let me know. Thank you in advance

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

yes dear for sure u need to see dentist for proper diagnosis n treatment plan accordingly

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Mehreen Fatima

Dr. Mehreen Fatima - Dentist

BDS, RDS , Certificate of Orthodontics and C- Endodontics , C- Clear Path Orthodontic | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

dear patient ! there are more options than fixed metallic braces ....but you need to see dentist for options .....

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Misbah Murtaza Khan

Well Sir, to straighten up the teeth, braces/orthodontics is the ideal treatment. But depending upon the case severity, other options can be considered. Mild to moderate cases can be corrected by other treatments. Whereas in severe cases, braces are the best option one could have. So for the complete and good dental analysis or checkup, you need to visit me or contact me through this app/website. The prices depends upon the specific treatment chosen by you at the time of appointment. It depends upon your case severity and affordability. The orthodontic or any other treatment may charge you to a minimum of Rs 50k to Rs 150k depending upon the treatment selected or applicable. Have a nice day Sir !

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Shamyla Sajjad

Dr. Shamyla Sajjad - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Family Dentistry), C- Ortho, C- Implant, Fellowship in Laser Dentistry | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

There are clear aligners available as a solution to those who are esthetic conscious patients and donot like braces. yes we do smile makeovers. charges for all the cosmetic treatments vary from case to case. you need to book your appointment for the best treatment plan and the estimated cost.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Umer Bin Irfan

Dr. Umer Bin Irfan - Dentist

BDS, MSP | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

It depends upon the severity of malaligned teeth.. If they are not much malaligned, then there are option like veneers, and if they are more, then surely u need braces. Clear braces is also an option. Ceramic braces as well, but again all these cosmetic procedures are expensive..

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Aishah Aijaz

Dr. Aishah Aijaz - Dentist

Dentistry, Masters of Public Health | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dental Bonding. Cosmetic bonding is a painless way to correct uneven or crooked teeth.
Veneers. Dental veneers are thin, porcelain coverings that are attached to the front of the teeth, straightening your smile quickly and effectively. For otherwise healthy teeth that are simply crooked or crowded, orthodontic treatment offers the best long-term solution which u dont want.
A quicker alternative to braces are veneers.
Crowns.
Teeth contouring.
Invisible Braces.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

The best way to treat crooked teeth are to visit a well trained and qualified dentist in field of Orthodontics.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories