Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental/mouth

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

Tartar on teeth, foul-smelling breath even after I brush, saliva becomes yellow in the morning only, I think my gums are receding too, two roots of teeth seem black. I don't eat unhealthy stuff nor a smoker. During this pandemic, I can visit a dentist as I would be most vulnerable. I AM BRUSHING MY TEETH TWICE. Is there anything I can do at home to stop my tooth decay?

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Please call for discussion regarding your issues for best treatment option

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Talha

Dr. Talha - Dentist

BDS, Post Graduate Diploma (Advance General Dentistry) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

No

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Sheikh Zeeshan Mohiuddin

According to your sign and symptoms you need scaling and after clinical examination i can say confirm treatment and if you have any pic of two teeth black root so please send me

Member of Marham-Forum

AoA.please call us for telemedicine (marham).regards drzeeshanmirza

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Hira Zaman

Dr. Hira Zaman - Dentist

BDS, Masters in Endodontics | Lahore

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

dear patient its not a tooth decay.its the disease of gum due to that tartar on your teeth.once you will get professional scaling and polishing everything will get normal within weeks....you have to take an appointment for this.
please ask marham to book your appointment.
regards

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. M Yassir Merchant

Dr. M Yassir Merchant - Dentist

BDS, PDG (Enhanced Dental Clinical Sciences) | Karachi

Dear Patient,

Due to the symptoms you are mentioning it is must for you to have a check-up, I'm willing to offer a free consultation, please call us.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear patient.
Kindly get a consultation done through Marham by your nearest dentist. We are open for emergencies. This happens when the brushing is not done properly and calculus deposit is there which you can't remove just by normal brushing. Consult the nearest dentist asap. thanks

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Aashfa Nasir

Dr. Aashfa Nasir - Dentist

BDS, SLE, BLS, C-implant, C- Ortho C-Endo | Islamabad

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

As per ur signs and symptoms U needs cleaning of teeth .Visit ur nearst dental surgeon

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rumshah Iftikhar

Dr. Rumshah Iftikhar - Dentist

BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) | Lahore

Use mouthwash twice a day for 2 weeks and chew xylitol chewing gum foe bad breath . And if you can visit the dental clinic please do that as the tartar is the reason for bad breath which needs to be removed

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

you are right dear, you've to see a dentist, no home remedy. about covid, leave it for the dental surgeon to worry about and take proper precautions

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your problem. You can use Listerine mouthwash. Do gargles with lukewarm water. According to your complain you need scaling of teeth. For further evaluation and treatment book appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Use protect green mouthwash and do luke warm water rinses... sip water frequently for neutralizing your oral cavity enviorment

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Kaleem

Dr. Saqib Kaleem - Dentist

BDS, MS (Oral and Maxillofacial) C-Facial Aesthetics, C-Implant, C-Endo | Karachi

review-stars

75 Positive Reviews

try to clean your teeth as much as you can . and whenever lockdown end or you could visit dentist get your scaling and polishing done

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories