Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Lump Of Skin Inside The Mouth


Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

I am having a lump of skin inside my cheek that comes between my molar teeth while eating that hurts and irritates as well. Please advise if i should visit dentist or some other specialist. I am 6 months pregnant.

Dentist in Multan - Dr. Inqalab Fareed

Dr. Inqalab Fareed - Dentist

BDS | Multan


53 Positive Reviews

visit nearby oral-maxillofacial surgeon as soon as possible. until then, do oral rinses with salt water after every meal, before going to bed and before breakfast. Never use antibiotics without a proper prescription by a specialist.

Dentist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Asif Ali Shah
Prof. Dr. Asif Ali Shah - Dentist

BDS (Pb), MSc Prosthetic Dentistry (Lon), Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthetic Dentistry) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 16 Positive Reviews

Visit dentist. You can come at Cavalary denta clinic between 7 30 pm to 9 pm, Prof ASIF ALI SHAH 042-32591427,

2 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Kaleem

Dr. Saqib Kaleem - Dentist

BDS, MS (Oral and Maxillofacial) C-Facial Aesthetics, C-Implant, C-Endo | Karachi


77 Positive Reviews

the picture quality isnt good. please upload a fine picture

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Mubrrah Nisar

Dr. Mubrrah Nisar - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Faisalabad


14 Positive Reviews

asslamualaikum, avoid hard and apicy food . Do oral rinses with salt water(slightly hot water) after every meal or do rinses five times a day.and especially before sleep time.
don't use any medcn without clinical check-up by a surgeon.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Mishqat Anser Maxood

Dr. Mishqat Anser Maxood - Dentist

BDS, MSc, (Endodontics), MDS, (Postgraduate Residency in Operative Dentistry and Endodontics) | Islamabad

take soft diet and cold diet .... also do warm saline rinses, and enziclor mouthwash three times daily for 2 weeks....it should get better.....if not then visit a dentist

Member of Marham-Forum

Brush and rinse after every meal with slightly warm water and salt.
visit dentist for checkup and any Minor treatment that can be done and avoid taking any medicine

Dentist in Lakki Marwat - Dr. Abdul Rauf Khan Marwat

Dr. Abdul Rauf Khan Marwat - Dentist

BDS | Lakki Marwat


4 Positive Reviews

do saline rinses rinses and visit a dentist

Dentist in Burewala - Dr. Khawar Ali

Dr. Khawar Ali - Dentist

BDS | Burewala


29 Positive Reviews

Use any analgesic gel like clinic gel or somogel…do warm water rinses 3 to 4 times a day…it will subside in 2 to 3 days

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Shawana Bangash

Dr. Shawana Bangash - Dentist

BDS, M.Phil (Dental Materials), Certified. Facial Aesthetician | Peshawar


46 Positive Reviews

visit dentist fr proper chkup nd apply clinica gel on it... no worries it ll get bettr iA

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Abdullah Karamat

Dr. Abdullah Karamat - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Prosthodontics), C-IMPLANT, PGT | Lahore


110 Positive Reviews

It's probably because of traumatic bite due to your wisdom/back teeth. Should be evaluated clinically. If deemed necessary then a wisdom tooth extraction may be advised

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Sana Iqbal

Dr. Sana Iqbal - Dentist

| BDS | | Lahore


5 Positive Reviews

It could be due to traumatic bite visit nearby dentist they will evaluate it n u may need ur molar cusps to grind a bit ( visit ur dentist) n do saline rinses 2-3 time a day

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Ejaz Nemat

please visit a dentist for proper treatment.. you can do warm saline gargles. take analgesic gel like clinica gel. if it does not get better then there might be a possibility for extraction of wisdom tooth. but it's better that you visit a dentist.

Member of Marham-Forum

it's most likely traumatic cheek bite that may have arised due to nonalignment of opposing teeth. you should get it examined and get diagnosis of it.

Dentist in Hyderabad - Dr. Noorularfin

Dr. Noorularfin - Dentist

BDS | Hyderabad


3 Positive Reviews

u must visit dentist u didn't tell ur age,?
b. p sugar ?allergies ? for a time being u must rinse from warm water 3-4 times with pinch of salt if don't have sugar problem, otherwise use enziclor gel, n niflam m wash rinse 3 -4 times a day, n do visit some dentist b. c b careful while taking medicines

Dentist in Hyderabad - Dr. Noorularfin
Dr. Noorularfin - Dentist

BDS | Hyderabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

in pregnancy this problem occur, suggest scaling n polishing n brush at least 6min twice

2 years ago

Dentist in Hyderabad - Dr. Noorularfin

Dr. Noorularfin - Dentist

BDS | Hyderabad


3 Positive Reviews

upload some more pics,

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi


4 Positive Reviews

consult some expert oral surgeon

Dentist in Sahiwal - Dr. Itrat Batool

Aoa ! yes you can visit a dentist. We're just going to grind a little bit of sharp edge of the tooth so it won't hurt you and you will be completely fine InshaAllah!

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Yasir

Dr. Muhammad Yasir - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore


2 Positive Reviews

AOA,it's cheek bite probably due to altered position of last molars.take soft & liquid diet for few days.rinse with warm saline water 2,3 times a day.it will eventually get better.if not then consult a nearby Dr after pregnancy is over.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories