Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Prominent ,big Teeth


Asking For Self, Male, 22 Years old, lahore

i have my upper teeth quite look odd like they are bigger in size ,and much visible on smiling so i need to know is there any kind of procedure to reduce the size and make them less prominent on smiling

Dentist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agha Suhail

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Agha Suhail - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Operative Dentistry) | Lahore


34 Positive Reviews

Need to take a picture and then see the size..... and remember any type of treatment can be done

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim

Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim - Dentist

BDS, Implantology From Korea, Fellowship In Laser Dentistry (PALD), | Quetta


485 Positive Reviews

Yes the treatment for this problem is possible but kindly send your pics with open and close mouth ......

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saad Irfan

Dr. Saad Irfan - Dentist

BDS, MDS (Restorative Dentistry), MSC (Dental Material) | Karachi


2 Positive Reviews

Hi Dr Saad here. I am a restorative dentist who deals with fillings and aesthetic procedures. It would be helpful if you provide a picture of your smile as it is important to know where the anomaly is there could be 2 imp things one either your central incisors are to big or your laterals are to small. either can be treated. cheers.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Zulfi

Dr. Shehla Zulfi - Dentist

BDS,MJDF, Diploma (Implant Dentistry) | Lahore


1 Positive Reviews

It would be best to see a dentist who can decide whether your teeth can be corrected with orthodontics (braces ) or with any restorative procedures.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi


87 Positive Reviews

Kindly come and discuss so i can check condition.
it need clinical examination and some x-ray then i can tell you according to your condition

Member of Marham-Forum

I have gap in my front teeths n I don't want to apply braces...is there is any other way to fill that gap??
Kindly reply me...I'm very worried about my teeths.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Shafqat Hussain

Dr. Shafqat Hussain - Dentist

BDS , FCPS ( Prosthodontics ) , RDS | Peshawar


10 Positive Reviews

The looks of the teeth can be changed either through braces or esthetic restoration of the teeth. both have pros and cons. the choice of treatment is decided by evaluating the situation through examination first.



I have also gap in my upper teeth but i dnt want to use any braces

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have receding gums problem. Is there any Dentist who knows the procedure for Pinhole Gum Surgery?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories