Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth: Cosmetics And Health Issues.

person-avatar

Asking For Wife, Female 36, Quetta

As visible from attached pics my wife, 36 has many problems related to teeth health. keeping the budget constraints in mind, what procedures should we go for immediately with the aim to improve her health and looks (to get rid of the plaque, color fading and straightening. The procedures may please be advised in order of priority/urgency so that I can afford it in my limited resources.

Though living in Quetta (for a govt job) I can manage to have the procedures from Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad as well. At Quetta Sheikh Zayed hospital, she was advised for RCT.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Waqas Ahmed

go for scaling first then the rest of treatment will be decided after the scaling

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Asraa Naeem

Go for scaling and polishing first...then go for other treatments needed after examination...go to a qualified dentist...prices are different for different procedures and different dentist...

Member of Marham-Forum

Go for scaling and polishing first, from a qualified dentist. And after that the rest of treatments will be decided after proper clinical examination.

Post Owner

Is it - Scaling&Polishing- one time day procedure??

1 year ago

It will be done in maximum half hour. And if needed, after 6 to 12 months again.

1 year ago

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Saad Shahnawaz

Dr. Saad Shahnawaz - Dentist

BDS, RDS, Mds(R) Operative and Endodontics Dentistry, C-Restorative, C-Endodontics, C-Facial Esthetics | Islamabad

call for details
042-32591427,

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Harmain Raja

Dr. Harmain Raja - Dentist

BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) | Rawalpindi

You should go for a deep scaling and polishing with detailed examination of every tooth.

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Shamaila Abad

as pics can clearly show she needs immediate deep scaling as there is heavy calculus deposits n upper right in the pic 3rd molar needs removal n if there are deep cavities meeting underlying nerves then RCts followed by crowns are required for improving her looks go for scaling polishing bleaching n orthodontics treatment for alignment of her teeth it will not only improve her oral n over all health but put great impact on her esthatics we r in Islamabad n running a Falahi dental surgery we do complete range of dental procedures affordable for all dentistry is expensive it's just a myth but it is in great benefit if you go for some local dental setup as rct requires 2 to 3 visits

Post Owner

Thank you Doctor for your time and the detailed guidance you provided. Could you please send me the rates of the procedures at ur hospital. you may opt to send it whatsapp zero double three one four two zero three six two five.

1 year ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Osama Badar

Dr. Osama Badar - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

firstly scaling then dentist will guide you further

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Tayyaaba Saeed

Dr. Tayyaaba Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

1.scaling is mandatory first then further treatment plan will be made on the basis of other conditions you can visit our clinic we've very affordable prices for you!!

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Fazal Rahman Babar

Dr. Fazal Rahman Babar - Dentist

BDS, MPH | Quetta

review-stars

140 Positive Reviews

RCT required and scaling polishing needed

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment