I think i have hemorhoid because feeling some sort of extra skin on right side anal opening. upon constipation feeling buring and pain. no blood. what is recommended for me. what tests should i get for complete examination? is it homorhiod or anything else?


MBBS, MRCS (Edinburgh), MS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-img 5 Positive Reviews

No definite test for tht, better consult a Gen. Surgeon near u


MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Faisalabad

review-img 26 Positive Reviews

Needs examination by a General Surgeon, no specific test is required.


MBBS, FCPS ( Surgery) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Hemorrhoids are diagnosed by clinical examination so u have to visit some surgeon who will perform your Anal and rectum examination and then will decide treatment plan
No investigation are useful in diagnosis


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 5 Positive Reviews

u need examination plz get appointment through marhum.


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 58 Positive Reviews

You need to be clinically examined,, see a surgeon,
book an appointment


I think you have analysis fissure so I can only diagnose after examination.


MBBS, FCPS | Faisalabad

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

This sounds like a chronic anal fissure, which is basically a "tear" in the
anal skin. You can try 0.2% Glyceryl Trinitrate or 2% Diltiazem cream 3 to
4 times a day for 3 to 4 weeks. You may need to visit a compounding
pharmacy for it. If it does not resolve within that period or of there is
no relief in pain after first few days of use, a small surgical procedure
called lateral internal sphincterotomy, should cure it. You would need to
control your constipation to prevent it from recurring in the future.


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 15 Positive Reviews

It looks anal fissure


Usmaan Munawar

It’s anal fissure. see a surgeon for examination