Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding In 1st Trimester

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 28, karachi

I am 7 weeks 4days pregnant, I just went for my routine checkup, everything was perfect until I came back home and noticed light bleeding. Dr. has already suggested "duphaston" and this is my 1st pregnancy. I am fine now, no cramping or pain followed bleeding and even the bleeding has stopped now. What should I do, kindly suggest asap. thanks.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Mobeen Riaz

Dr. Mobeen Riaz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY) | | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

What about your scan have you got it if yes .if yes what about fetal cardiac activity.continue taking duphaston and folic acid .have rest avoid heavy work

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks this is called theatrnd miscarriage you need to take rest nd contineu duphaston nd folic acid if you want you can have inj GRAVIBINON im weakly nd repeat us after one weak

Post Owner

yes i've been given gravibinon and instructed to repeat the inj every week for 4 weeks, duphaston dose has been increased to 10mg twice daily. No U/S has been asked, but Dr. has checked internally, things seems okay except she also called it threatened miscarriage. Hope all goes well.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear IFscan is normal having viable fetus with out any other abnormality then have duphaston 10 mgs twice daily with folic acid and restricted activities.
-send me recent scan.
Have balanced diet, with less suger, oil, salt and spice.
-Have complete treatment of any health issue u have.
-have Antenatal booking and regular follow ups.
-avoid weight lifting, stairs and anxiety, stress over work.
-if bleeding along with pain report emergency.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

Continue duphaston and for u not to worry , get a scan done to see cardiac activity and any sub chorionic separation , Don’t worry if ur bleeding has settled, no need to worry, do as I told u

Member of Marham-Forum

yes i've been given gravibinon and instructed to repeat the inj every week for 4 weeks, duphaston dose has been increased to 10mg twice daily. No U/S has been asked, but Dr. has checked internally, things seems okay except she also called it threatened miscarriage. Hope all goes well. Thank you very much for all of your kind suggestions.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain
Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

Thanks for appreciating me u/s is needed to see fetal status nd fetal viability.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories