Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding In Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Rahim yar khan

Aslam o Alikum... i m pcos patient i concieved with lezra... now i m 8 weeks pregnant but fron 5th week i m experiancing spotting amd bleeding once in a day... featos has heart beat and gestational age is just 5 days less from lmp.. doctor is giving me injections and medicines... but my spotting is not stopping... doctor said that (sac apni jaga sy hil gya h) is it happend??? Bleeding is dangerous ??and how to settle it??

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it could be threatened Miscarriage as hormonal support needed to safe pregnancy due to improper support from natural body pregnancy hormones.
- have struct precautions to avoid Miscarriage , avoid sterneous Exercise,weight lifting ,over exersion ,stairs and any work that can have risk to increase bleeding .
- continue to have hormonal injections and medications as advised by treating doctor .
- Descrepency between dates and scans could be possible .
- report Symmptoms immediately .in Case of heavy bleeding try to visit Obstetrics Emergency as soon as it could be possible .
best of luck.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
i think u r hvg threatened miscarriage-wt medicine r u using???u shud hv serum progesterone done or two levels of serum bhcg done(48hours apart) to know (confirm)fetal viability ...hope u dont hv spotting aft doing intercourse...rest plays an important role in this regard though most of the reserchers and care givers r not in its favour...but i hv found it fruitful in my practice...anyways best of luck...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories