Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Blood Deficiency

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Wah Cantt

Seeing the reports, please suggest, am I able to fast during Ramzan? My back, legs, and feet ache owing to blood deficiency and weight of baby. It's end of 5th month.

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Anam Sattar

Dr. Anam Sattar - General Physician

| MBBS | MSc in nutrition and community health . | Islamabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Hey !!!Try to have healthy eating habits before Ramadan So u should b better soon .Like add dates n banana smoothie on daily basis !!Have Meat ,Fruits n vegetables on daily basis !!!N take supplements !! Book an appointment for future details Regards

Post Owner

Thanks a lot doc.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

W. Salaam. According to the report attached you have moderately Low Hb( blood level). You can fast with this level of blood if you take proper meals in suhoor and iftaar. Please keep taking the prescribed medicines that are shared in the pic. Along with these please take calcium supplements Tab Chew cal 1 daily or Tab Osnate D 1 daily. If you feel dizzy or weak please do no fast then.

Post Owner

My gyne recommended me Para Cal D on previous visit. Can I continue that calcium supplement?

4 years ago

Yes please continue para cal D. And its not 3D scan i think what she meant was Doppler ultrasound. Its good to do that but not necessary if plain ultrasound is normal and don’t show any problem. Apko Bp ya sugar ka issue to nhi hai?

4 years ago

Post Owner

BP aur sugar dono thik hyn Alhamdulillah. BP kbhi kbhi thora low hota bs.

4 years ago

Then most probably you don’t need doppler ultrasound. Please book an appointment for further evaluation. Thanks

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks doc.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear it's better to correct Haemoglobin ,have balanced diet ,soups ,juices,all medications Regularly as advised .
- have Complete treatment for any health issue u have . me
- Have Proper Rest ,regular antenatal visits and scan,warm water baths with Olive oil masag.
- if observe weakness avoid fast .
- best of luck.

Post Owner

Thanks doc. Is 3D scan necessary to be done? My gyne recommended it saying "bara scan" but not cleared if it's 3D scan or something else. Nor she wrote in prescription paper

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories