Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Conceiving

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

This is my all bloodtest and tvs report 20×17 mm follicles size was shown at 21 day of cycle.. My prolactin level is fine now i dont have new report of prolactin now but now its in normal range. pls tell me that my fsh and lh ratio is fine ? All blood test are done at 4day of periods ... I am so desperate to conceive...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks dear i have already answered do husband semen analysis if not done before

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Your reports does not show FSH and LH levels. Your 3 ultrasounds attached shows polycystic ovaries.

Member of Marham-Forum

My lh ratio was 3.28
And fsh was 8.34

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-Welkcome and thanks for preffering marham for your health Consultation.
-Tsh ,insulin ,glucose levels ,prolectin ( as u mentioned ) normal , ultrasound shows polycystic Ovaries .need to have serum testosterone ,fsh and Lh ratio on day 2 of periods and serum prolectin on day 21 to check either having ovulation or Not .
- have folic acid daily 5 mgs .
try to have normal Bmi by having daiky Exercise ,walk ,yoga .
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .take food with Less salt,suger ,oil and spice .
- have recreational Activities and complere treatment of any health issue u or husband have.
- have sex in fertile period of cycle.
- have semen analysis for husband and request to quit smoking if have been doing .
- follow with reports .
- best of Luck.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

U didn’t send ur Fsh and LH result, and when u had a follicle if that size u should have taken inj for ovulation if husband semen analysis is fine

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories