Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Endometriosis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Islamabad

I am 24 years old 3 months married female i was digonosed with PCOS before 2 years and i have been on dyne, glucophage and inositol sachets for 3 months, after medications my health conditions got better and polycystic ovaries got clear but after sometime again i was suffering with same problem and painful periods every month. Now 3 months before i got married and i missed my periods with severe pelvic pain and after ultrasound i was diagnosed with endometriosis (chocolate cyst) and my ovaries were enlarged on repetitive ultrasounds. My doctor suggested me open surgery instead of laparoscopy but I’m afraid of open surgery and i want to have any possible medication or laproscopic surgery instead of open surgery for removal of endometrial tissues. Please guide.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- I have seen your reports . ultrasound again showing Cholcholate Cyst ( endometriosis ) and Can 125 is also high that is indicating endometriosis,ovarian pathology ,ovarian cancer ,pancreatitis ,ovarian cyst ,fibroids ,PID ,liver cirrhosis etc.
- it's better to have Open surgery to Exclude any pathology rather then first laproscopy and then follow open big surgery .
- as at present many pathologies could be suspected so it's better to have detailed evaluation and specimen MUST MUST NEED TO SEND FOR HISTOPATHOLOGY for evaluation for complex cysts etc.
- laproscopy would be better as still u are in process of trying for conception and will have less complicated deliveries as compared to with open surgery Now
- Discuss with family and then decide but in any case histopathology is Must.
- I hope things would be better .
- best of luck.

-discuss with family! and be positive .
-

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist