Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Extreme Leg Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 49 years old, Karachi

My mother has extreme leg pain. Especially joints pain. Its really difficult for her to walk now. She is 49. My bro was born 10 years back from operation. Since then she has this pain. Her delivery was complicated she was on bed rest for whole 9 months. Her uric acid is a slight high. Doctor has now asked her to go for pelvic ultrasound. What could be the reason? And why did doctor ask for this ultrasound. She tries to be active as my bro is 10 years but her joints cramps are giving really hard time. Ps she has been to too many doctors no one was able to diagnose but this doctor has now asked for ultrasound. It's a request for Marham team do not categorize it under "internal medicine" as no doctor answered my query yesterday

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear your mother's age is 49 years when bones get weak and need extra precautions and vitamens .
- pain could be due to medical issues as well like arthritis .
- she should have calcium with vitamin D or could have vitamen F injections AFTER CHECKING VITAMEN D level and MEDICAL PHYSICIAN CONSULTATION..
- Physiotherapy could also help .
- complete blood count also need to be checked to check haemoglobin level .
- medical history ,past and present history need to be discussed in detail and should have Examination and necessary tests to reach cause o Symmotoms .
- get senior physician consultation and have cbc ,vit D level ,uric acid and detailed Examination and discussion on history .
- best of luck.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

typing mistake NOT VIT F ITS VIT D above

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online