Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Dammam

I had menstural cycle on 15 oct after that on 8 Nov i had normal white/transparent vaginal discharge but with some dark brown tinge or sometimes red tinge in it and it can only be seen when wiped with tissue not transferable to cloths or briefs this continues for straight 4 days after that the discharge become white/transparent as normal then again on 25 nov i faced the same issue and today is 26 nov and condition is same . I didn't had the menstural cycle yet . What this be? Am I pregnant? But i am not facing any symptoms that gives an impression of pregnancy . I feel normal even no PMS yet . I am on visit visa to KSA Married for 2 years No kids No medical history

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear first confirm pregnancy status by having serum beta hcg ( blood pregnancy test ) .if beta hcg positive then u need Evaluation, precautions and treatment accordingly.
- if beta Hcg reports Negative have high vaginal swab and need to be discussed menstrual history in detail .
- observe Symmptoms band Report .
- have folic acid daily if have been trying for Conception .
- follow with beta hcg report .
- one sided lower abdominal pain need to be Evaluated immediately .
- Best of luck.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
ur LMP is 15/10 and u hv mentioned discharge occuring on and off fr the month of Nov-this means u hv missed ur actual periods fr nov-is it???
if yes u r over due 11 days-better do bhcg ( for confirmation of pregnancy)and if positive repeat aft 48hrs(fr hvg an idea fr viabilty)- i hv an opinion tht may b u r hvg a risk to miscarry( threatened miscarriage) so in tht case u ll b needing medical intervention...
in any case u carry on wth ur daily folic acid and tc of ur rest hours-
meanwhile c OBG-hope u understand the limitations of online consultations...
good luck...

Post Owner

Thankyou for responding
Yes i didnt have the periods of Nov yet
And discharge-is not something very high in amount just a small bit when wiped with tissue its like white mixed with dark brown .

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories